Coq Forte Cellular Energy Capsule 10's
COQ FORTE contains Coenzyme Q10, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Eicosapentaenoic acid and Docosahexaenoic acid), Lycopene and Selenium.
- COQ FORTE contains the below mentioned components, which have the following uses:
- It boosts energy, enhances the immune system
- An anti-oxidant, it is essential for converting the food into energy.
- It is highly beneficial for people suffering from congestive heart failure (CHF), improving blood sugar control in people with diabetes, preventing migraine and Parkinson’s disease
Omega-3 Fatty Acids:
- It is required to perform number of functions in the body
- Help the body fight against various ailments such as hyperlipidemia, depression, rheumatoid arthritis and asthma
- It helps to improve blood sugar levels.
- It also acts as a powerful anti-oxidant, thereby protecting cells from damage
- It reduces the cholesterol level in the blood.
Talk to your doctor before taking COQ FORTE, if you:
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients in COQ FORTE
- Have stomach or intestinal ulcers, heart, liver or kidney disease, bleeding disorder or any other medical conditions.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking COQ FORTE.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
Direction of use:
- Always take COQ FORTE exactly as your doctor has told you.
- COQ FORTE may cause nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, headache, skin rashes or other allergic reactions, although not everybody gets them.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Store at room temperature (15-25°C)