Colgate Toothbrush - 360 Visible Whitening Cups - 1 Pc- Medium Polishing Bristles
The Colgate toothbrush comes with uniquely designed whitening cups that hold the toothpaste in place and aids in removing surface stains vigorously to keep your teeth clean and white. Moreover, the multifunctioning bristles also help in the removal of stains. The toothbrush also comes with a tongue and cheek cleaner on the back of the toothbrush that helps remove malodour causing germs and contributes to the overall cleanliness of the mouth.
- Multifunctioning bristles assist in cleaning the teeth.
- Whitening cups hold the toothpaste effectively and aid in removing surface stains.
- The raised cleaning tip makes it possible to reach between and around the teeth to remove plaques and other debris.
- Presence of tongue and cheek cleaner on the back of the toothbrush.
Toothbrush to remove surface stains on the teeth, cheeks and tongue to maintain good oral hygiene.
How to Use
- Take an adequate quantity of toothpaste on the toothbrush.
- Gently brush the inside, outside and chewing surfaces of each tooth.
- Tilt the toothbrush at a 45 0 angle against the gumline.
- Brush your tongue gently to remove debris.
- Brush your teeth at least twice daily.
- Carefully read the label before use.
- Store the toothbrush in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Always wash your toothbrush before and after brushing your teeth.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- For good oral hygiene, dentists and hygienists recommend changing the toothbrush every 3 months.
Q1. What are the advantages of using this toothbrush?
Ans: This Colgate toothbrush comes equipped with specially designed whitening cups that help hold the toothpaste and remove surface stains from the teeth and cheeks. In addition, it also has a tongue and cheek cleaner on the back of the toothbrush so that one can get a whole clean mouth.
Q2. How many times is it recommended to brush my teeth?
Ans: It is recommended to brush your teeth at least twice a day.
Q3. How long can I use this Colgate Toothbrush?
Ans: To maintain good oral hygiene, dentists and hygienists recommend changing your toothbrush every 3 months.
Q4. Does Colgate offer any other toothbrushes?
Ans: Yes, Colgate offers several specialised toothbrushes. Colgate also provides exclusive toothbrushes for kids.