Colgate Toothpaste For Diabetics, 70g, Advanced Ayurvedic Solution
Colgate Toothpaste for Oral Health of Diabetics, Advanced Ayurvedic Solution Toothpaste is a specialized toothpaste for diabetic people which helps to fight gum infection. Colgate worked with the best Dentists, Diabetologists and Ayurvedic experts to give you the right protection — a unique formula, designed to make you smile. Its unique formula kills infection-causing anaerobic bacteria in the mouth and improves oral health, which in turn helps in overall Diabetes management.
- Colgate Toothpaste for Oral Health of Diabetics is designed to help manage gum problems.
- This toothpaste will help manage gum infections, kill anaerobic bacteria in the mouth and improve oral health, which in turn helps in overall Diabetes management.
- This is a tailor-made ayurvedic toothpaste, containing Madhunashini (Gurnar), which is known for being advantageous for wounds.
- Jamun seed extracts are well known for astringent benefits and Neem is known for its anti-germ action. Amla is known for providing soothing relief.
- This toothpaste also fights germs in the mouth, cleans teeth and gums, freshens breath and can reduce oral problems.
- Improves oral health which in turn helps to stay ahead in your diabetes management with a smile.
- Jamun Seed Extracts
- This product is useful to tackle gum disease in diabetic patients.
- It inhibits the growth of anaerobic bacteria thereby beneficial in gingivitis.
- It has ayurvedic ingredients which are beneficial for gum health.
- Madhunashini present in this product has properties that benefits in wounds and it also helps resolve dental caries.
- Amla provides antioxidant and antiageing benefits.
- Neem has an anti-germ property, whereas the presence of Jamun exerts an astringent action.
- It helps to get a fresh breath, cleans the teeth and maintains overall oral health.
How to Use
- Take a small amount of toothpaste on your toothbrush.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
- Start brushing on the outer surfaces of your teeth.
- Tilt your brush at a 45° angle and brush against the gum line to get rid of any trapped plaque or food debris.
- Brush the inner surface of your teeth.
- Clean the chewing surfaces of your teeth.
- Brush your tongue.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly.
- Read the instructions on the package carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Q1. Can this product be used daily?
Ans: Yes, this product is suitable for daily use especially for diabetic patients for the maintenance of good oral health.
Q2. How does Diabetes affect my gums?
Ans: When you have high blood sugar from diabetes, the saliva around your teeth and under your gums has more sugars, which helps harmful germs and plaque grow. Plaque irritates your gums and can lead to gum disease, tooth decay and tooth loss.
Q3. Is this product meant to be used as a substitute for diabetic medications?
Ans: No, this product is meant for oral care of people with diabetes and is not a substitute for standard diabetic treatment.