Colgate Special Toothpaste For Diabetics Advanced Ayurvedic Solution - 70 Gm
The Colgate Special Toothpaste For Diabetics is a unique ayurvedic formulation intended to combat the problem of gum infection (Gingivitis) caused by anaerobic bacteria in Diabetic patients. Oral care is of utmost importance in diabetes management. Diabetic patients are more prone to gum infections which is where this toothpaste comes to the rescue. Colgate has closely worked with the best Diabetologists, Dentists and Ayurvedic experts to create this product and it ensures the best gum health for diabetics. It consists of a powerful blend of ayurvedic ingredients such as Madhunashini, Neem, Jamun, Amla which are proven to be beneficial for gum health. With the Colgate Special Toothpaste For Diabetics, the management of gum health in diabetes has never been easier.
- The Colgate Special Toothpaste For Diabetics is an ideal product for maintaining gum health in diabetes patients.
- It is a sugar-free, ayurvedic formulation made with potent ingredients such as Madhunashini, Neem, Jamun, Amla which are proven to promote good gum health and prevent gingivitis.
- This toothpaste prevents the growth of anaerobic bacteria in the teeth, thereby protecting against gum infection.
- It has been co-created with the best diabetologists, dentists and ayurvedic experts to provide the best formulation.
- Madhunashini is known for its wound-healing properties and it also helps to treat dental caries.
- Neem has an anti-germ property that inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- Jamun provides astringent benefits whereas Amla has antioxidant and antiageing properties that protect your gums and teeth.
- This toothpaste is a single-step measure to ensure good gum health in diabetics.
Madhunashini, Jamun Seed Extracts, Neem, Amla.
- This product is useful to tackle gum disease in diabetic patients.
- It inhibits the growth of anaerobic bacteria thereby preventing gingivitis.
- It has ayurvedic ingredients which are beneficial for gum health.
- Madhunashini present in this product has wound-healing properties and it also helps to treat dental caries.
- Amla provides antioxidant and antiageing benefits.
- Neem has an anti-germ property whereas the presence of Jamun exerts an astringent action.
- It helps to get a fresh breath, cleans the teeth and maintains overall oral health.
How to Use
- Take a small amount of toothpaste on your toothbrush.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
- Start brushing on the outer surfaces of your teeth.
- Tilt your brush at a 45° angle and brush against the gum line to get rid of any trapped plaque or food debris.
- Brush the inner surface of your teeth.
- Clean the chewing surfaces of your teeth.
- Brush your tongue.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly.
- Read the instructions on the package carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Q1. Can this product be used daily?
Ans: Yes, this product is suitable for daily use especially for diabetic patients for the maintenance of good oral health.
Q2. How does Diabetes affect my gums?
Ans: When you have high blood sugar from diabetes, the saliva around your teeth and under your gums has more sugars, which helps harmful germs and plaque grow. Plaque irritates your gums and can lead to gum disease, tooth decay and tooth loss.
Q3. Is this product meant to be used as a substitute for diabetic medications?
Ans: No, this product is meant for oral care of people with diabetes and is not a substitute for standard diabetic treatment.