The Colgate ProClinical 150 electric toothbrush gives you the dentist clean feeling you’d expect from over 140 years expertise. It’s been developed in partnership with Omron, worldwide leaders in home healthcare products and innovative sensing technology, to deliver superior plaque reduction at your gumline compared to a manual flat-trim toothbrush. And since it’s powerfully gentle, so easy to use and feels almost like a manual toothbrush, it’s the perfect choice for all the family.
- Cleaner teeth with superior plaque reduction at your gumline
- Less plaque means healthier smiles.
- This is why the Colgate ProClinical 150’s sonic cleaning action, with up to 20,000 brush strokes per minute and unique multi-directional cleaning,
- is designed to remove more plaque at your gumline compared to a manual flat-trim toothbrush.
- SONIC CLEANING ACTION - Distinct sonic cleaning actions provide a superior* clean for teeth and care for gums. *vs. a manual, flat-trim toothbrush
- POLISHES - Removes stains from teeth.
- INTERDENTAL CLEAN - Unique toothbrush heads help provide cleaning deep in between teeth.
- 2 MINUTE TIMER - Designed to turn off when you reach the dentist recommended 2 minute brushing time.
Gentle on gums
- All of our brush heads have been specifically designed with soft bristles to be gentle on your gums and minimise damage to the soft tissue.
- They work hard to keep your gums healthy and your smile looking great.
Direction of use:
Brush like dentists recommend
- Dentists recommend you brush for 2 minutes to help keep teeth and gums healthy.
- That’s why the Colgate ProClinical 150 comes with a handy 2-minute timer that switches off when you reach the 2-minute mark.
Feels like a manual toothbrush
- You won’t notice much difference when you hold the Colgate ProClinical 150 and a manual toothbrush.
- It’s been designed to be slim and lightweight so it’s easy to use.
- To clean after use: Rinse toothbrush head thoroughly, shake excess water, and store upright
- To replace battery: Firmly hold the bottom of the handle while rotating the top anti-clockwise.
- Insert 2 new AAA batteries as indicated inside the brush handle and firmly rotate clockwise back into position to close To replace brush head:
- Gently pull the brush head from the handle and press new Colgate ProClinical brush head firmly into place
- Dentists and Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months
- For adults and children 8 years and older.
- Adult supervision required for persons with disabilities.
- Replace refill if brush head becomes loose due to damage. Battery choke hazard.
- Do not install batteries backwards, charge, put in fire, or mix with other battery types.
- May explode or leak causing injury. Replace all batteries at the same time.