Colgate Plax Antibacterial Mouthwash, 24/7 Fresh Breath With Natural Tea Extracts (Fresh Tea) -500ml
Colgate Plax Mouthwash is an antibacterial mouthwash that can kill 99% of germs in the oral cavity and fight bad breath and cavities. Colgate is the most trusted brand recognised by the Indian Dental Association. This mouthwash makes you feel fresher and cleaner and has a refreshingly pleasant aroma. It is an antibacterial yet alcohol-free mouthwash that leaves behind no burning sensation but leaves a refreshing feeling. Colgate Plax Mouthwash kills the germs that brushing alone cannot kill and gives an instant hit of cooling and freshness.
- Camellia Sinensis leaf extract present in Colgate Plax Mouthwash is effective in reducing inflammations. It is a potent antimicrobial ingredient with astringent properties and a refreshing fragrance.
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride is another broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent present in the mouthwash that has a rapid bactericidal effect. It helps to fight plaque and reduce gingivitis.
- Colgate Plax Mouthwash contains menthol that acts as a topical analgesic agent to help heal minor aches.
- Menthol also creates a cooling sensation.
- Colgate Plax Mouthwash uses fluorides that are effective in preventing cavities.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Menthol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate.
- Colgate Plax Mouthwash makes the oral cavity feel ten times cleaner and revitalised for 10x longer.
- Colgate Plax Mouthwash is used to prevent tooth decay, gum disorders and bad breath so your gums can remain healthy.
- Colgate Plax Mouthwash can kill over 99% of germs that threaten the health of your oral cavity and protects your mouth 24/7.
- This product can control bad breath for 24 hours when used twice daily.
- The natural tea extracts present in Colgate Plax Mouthwash give a refreshingly pleasant aroma.
- It is a mouthwash free of alcohol to prevent any burning sensation while using it.
How to Use
Fill 20ml of Colgate Plax Mouthwash to the line marked on the cap. Rinse your mouth for 30 seconds with this mouthwash and then expel. This mouthwash can be used by both men and women.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Replace the lid tightly after use.
- Not for medicinal use.
- Do not swallow.
Q1. Is Colgate Plax Mouthwash a vegetarian product?
Ans: Yes, Colgate Plax Mouthwash is a vegetarian product.
Q2. How many times should Colgate Plax Mouthwash be used?
Ans: Colgate Plax Mouthwash must be used after brushing your teeth twice a day for best results.
Q3. Can Colgate Plax Mouthwash be used by children?
Ans: Yes, Colgate Plax Mouthwash can be safely used by children above 10 years of age.
Q4. Does using Colgate Plax Mouthwash have any potential side effects?
Ans: No, Colgate Plax Mouthwash does not have any possible side effects. However, in case you face any symptoms from using the product, discontinue using it immediately. If the symptoms persist or aggravate, it is advisable to consult a medical practitioner.