Colgate Gentle Gumcare Toothbrush - 4 Pcs (Buy 2 Get 2 Free)
Colgate Gentle Gumcare Toothbrush is designed to clean sensitive teeth and gums thoroughly without causing any harm to them. The toothbrush has soft bristles especially suited for delicate teeth and gentle gums. The bristles have slimmer tips that help in getting rid of food particles and plaque stuck in the narrow gaps between the teeth. Slimmer tips are also helpful in cleaning the gum line. The rubber grip of the toothbrush enables a comfortable hold.
- Colgate Gentle Gumcare Toothbrush is used to clean sensitive teeth and gums.
- The soft bristles of the toothbrush ensure thorough cleaning without causing bruises.
- The silky bristles of the Colgate Toothbrush have 17 times slimmer tips that help in cleaning plaque and food particles stuck in between the teeth.
- The soft bristles clean the gentle gum line thoroughly without inflicting any pain.
- The Gentle Gum care toothbrush has a flexible neck that minimizes pressure on the gums and allows better reach to ensure proper dental care.
- It has a rubber thumb grip to enable a better hold on the brush.
- Colgate Gentle Gumcare Toothbrush – 4 piece pack is quite reasonably priced. You get four toothbrushes at the price of 2 when you opt for this pack.
- Colgate Gentle Gumcare Toothbrush is used to maintain dental hygiene.
- It reaches every nook and corner of the mouth to clean the teeth, gums and gum line thoroughly without causing any harm.
How to Use
- Rinse the brush and apply toothpaste.
- Move the brush in back and forth motion to clean the teeth.
- Brush the teeth from the inside with the same technique.
- Move the tips of the bristles in an up and down motion to get rid of the food stuck in between the teeth.
- Brush your tongue properly to get rid of odour-causing bacteria.
- Rinse the brush after use and air dry it to bar the penetration of bacteria.
- Do not take the brush beyond the tongue.
- Do not bite the brush.
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months or earlier in case, the bristles begin to deteriorate.
1. Which is the best toothbrush for sensitive teeth?
Colgate Gentle Gumcare Toothbrush is the best toothbrush for sensitive teeth as it cleans the teeth and gums gently yet thoroughly.
2. Does Colgate Gentle Gumcare Toothbrush help remove plaque?
Yes, Colgate Gentle Toothbrush’s flexible neck and slim bristle tips help remove plaque.
3. How long does Colgate Gentle Gumcare Toothbrush remain in good working condition?
On average, Colgate Gentle Gumcare Toothbrush remains in good condition for at least 3-4 months after you start using it.
4. Does Colgate Gentle Gumcare Toothbrush help get rid of the food particles stuck in between the teeth?
Yes, Colgate Gentle Gumcare Toothbrush has 17 times slimmer bristle tips that help in getting rid of the food particles.