Ciphands Hand Sanitizer Bottle Of 100 Ml
Cipla Ciphands Hand Sanitiser is a travel-sized instant liquid hand sanitiser. It is an essential product that you must carry with you all the time, especially during a pandemic. This hand sanitiser kills 99.99% of germs without water and protects you from contracting diseases when you come in contact with harmful microbes. It is non-sticky and need not be rinsed with water after using it. Being easy to carry, Cipla Ciphands Hand Sanitiser is handy wherever you travel, be it to your place of work or to buy groceries - the small size of this sanitiser helps you keep your hands clean no matter where you are. It contains 72.34% alcohol and not only kills germs but also leaves your palms feeling smooth and refreshed. It also contains ingredients that moisturize your hands.
- This hand sanitiser is travel-sized and easy to carry wherever you go.
- It protects your hands from disease-causing microorganisms.
- It kills 99.9% of germs.
- After using the sanitiser, you don’t have to rinse your hands.
- It quickly dries on application and is non-sticky.
- It contains ingredients that hydrate your skin.
- It does not cause any irritation to the user and can be used on all skin types.
- It contains 72.34% alcohol.
- It helps you be hygienic in public places like shops, malls, theatres and public transports.
Ethyl Alcohol IP 72.34 w/v.
Cipla Ciphands Hand Sanitiser is used to protect you from harmful microorganisms that you may come in contact with. It is a portable and easy to use sanitiser that is travel-friendly and can be carried anywhere. This sanitiser is non-sticky and contains 72.34% alcohol. It kills 99.9% of germs in your hands and protects you from contracting diseases through contact. It is rinse-free and is gentle on your hands as it does not cause irritation of the skin. Its cleansing action formula is accompanied by ingredients that moisturize your skin. Whether you are in public places like malls, airports, theatres and shops or at home, you can rely on this sanitiser to help you maintain hygiene.
How to Use
- Take a coin-sized amount of sanitiser on your palm.
- Rub your palms together and apply it everywhere from your fingers to your wrists.
- Wait a few seconds for it to dry.
- Repeat it when necessary.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure that you read the label of this product before using it.
- This product is meant for external use only.
1. Is this sanitiser safe for children?
Yes, Cipla Ciphands Hand Sanitiser, can be used by children but with supervision. Ensure that children do not ingest the sanitiser as it is meant for external use only.
2. How often should I use this sanitiser?
You can use Cipla Ciphands Hand Sanitiser any number of times every day depending on the environment that you are in. Use it immediately after coming in contact with people and objects in public places, after sneezing or coughing, after touching items that have been touched by possible carriers of germs, etc.
3. Is it safe to eat food with my hands after using the sanitiser?
Yes, it is safe to eat food after using Cipla Ciphands Hand Sanitiser. It is recommended that you wait a few minutes after applying the sanitiser on your hands before having food with them.