Chicco Baby Talcum Powder - 150g
Pamper your baby with all your love and a special baby powder made with rice starch formula. It helps the baby’s skin moisturise and soothe without clogging any pores of the baby’s skin. Chicco Baby Talcum Powder uses are many and once applied, it leaves the baby’s skin smooth and soft. It completely takes care of the baby’s delicate and sensitive skin as soon as you start using it. Chicco Baby Talcum Powder usage for kids is also recommended, as it is made up of 100% vegetarian origin and safe for baby and kids skin.
- Chicco Baby Talcum Powder benefits include protection against skin rashes.
- This product is safe for the baby’s skin.
- Paraben-free and absorbs the sweat from the baby’s delicate skin.
- Clinically tested.
- Maintains the right degree of moisturisation of the skin.
- Contains no paraben, alcohol, Dyes, SLS, SLES, Colour, mineral oil, etc.
- Zinc oxide
- Citric acid
- Natural rice starch
- Castor oil
- Use as a dusting powder before putting the nappy on the baby.
- Use Chicco Baby Talcum Powder to avoid rashes, irritation and diaper rashes.
- It eliminates bad odour as well.
- The Talcum powder keeps the babies’ skin soft, smooth and supple.
How to Use
- Sprinkle an adequate amount of powder on the clean and dry skin of the baby.
- Spread the powder on the required area.
- Rub the sprinkled powder on your baby’s skin.
- Don’t let the powder get in contact with the baby’s eyes.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Make sure to protect the powder from direct sunlight.
- Read the label of Chicco Baby Talcum Powder carefully before you use the powder on the baby’s skin.
Q1: Is Chicco Baby Talcum Powder made in India?
Ans: Yes, Chicco Baby Talcum Powder is available and made in India.
Q2: Are Chicco Talcum Baby Powder contents natural?
Ans: The base ingredient of Chicco Talcum Baby Powder is natural rice starch. It is also known to prevent rashes and irritation from your baby’s skin.
Q3: Is Chicco Baby Talcum Powder suitable for sensitive skin?
Ans: Yes, this powder is suitable for all types of skin. Yet, you need to visit your paediatrician or physician as soon as you find any unusual rash or skin allergy after starting to use this powder.