Cetaphil Sun Daylong Kids Spf 50+ Liposomal Lotion - 150ml
Cetaphil Sun Daylong Kids Spf 50+ Liposomal Lotion is a product that is designed to give sun protection for your kids. It is specially formulated to suit even kids as young as 1 year old, providing them with broad-spectrum sun protection. It has an SPF of 50 and protects against both UVA and UVB rays. Cetaphil Sun Daylong Kids Spf 50+ Liposomal Lotion is non-greasy and can be used on the body as well as the face.
In addition, it is quick to absorb and nourishes skin with panthenol, glycerin, aloe vera and vitamin E. Being fragrance-free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic, this product is especially suitable for children with sensitive skin. The product is also dermatologically tested for safety and has a water resistance that will last for about 4 hours.
- Very High Sun Protection - With an SPF (Sun Protection Factor) of 50 and a broad spectrum action, the Cetaphil Sun Daylong Kids Spf 50+ Liposomal Lotion provides high sun protection from both UVA and UVB rays.
- Suitable for young children - It is specially formulated to suit the delicate skin of small children, and it can be used even from 1 year of age.
- Nourishing - The Cetaphil Sun Daylong Kids Spf 50+ Liposomal Lotion is infused with panthenol, glycerin, aloe vera and vitamin E, which help to nourish the skin.
- 4 Hours Water-Resistance - It has a water resistance in both fresh and saltwater, that lasts for up to 4 hours.
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin Types - It is fragrance-free, paraben-free and hypoallergenic.
- Does Not Clog Pores - It is non-greasy and non-comedogenic.
- Pump Dispenser - It comes in a pump dispenser bottle for fuss-free protection.
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Dibutyl Adipate
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Nano)
- Ethylhexyl Triazone
- The Cetaphil Sun Daylong Kids Spf 50+ Liposomal Lotion provides sun protection for children from the age of one.
- It can be used by people with sensitive skin.
- Enriched with panthenol, glycerin, aloe vera and vitamin E, it provides nourishment for the skin.
How to Use
- Generously apply 20 minutes before sunbathing.
- Let Cetaphil Sun Daylong Kids Spf 50+ Liposomal Lotion soak in for optimal water resistance.
- Apply several times in the day, to maintain protection.
- Store the tablets in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep Cetaphil Sun Daylong Kids Spf 50+ Liposomal Lotion out of the reach of children.
- Avoid the intense midday sun.
- Do not expose babies and toddlers to direct sunlight, and ensure that they wear protective clothing.
- Sunscreen products can cause permanent discolouration of textiles.
Q 1. Why are Cetaphil products suited to sensitive skin?
Ans: Cetaphil uses formulas that reinforce the skin’s natural protective barrier. The products are also designed to have a pH level that respects the skin’s acid-alkaline balance. Only high-quality ingredients are used, and in addition, many of the formulations are fragrance-free and hypoallergenic, making Cetaphil ideal for daily use even on sensitive skin.
Q 2. Is Cetaphil Sun Daylong Kids Spf 50+ Liposomal Lotion tested on animals?
Ans: No, Cetaphil does not test any of its products on animals.