Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring And Body Wash - 295ml
Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring and Body Wash contain ingredients that help maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. The advanced filaggrin technology ensures the skin remains hydrated for a longer time and provides thorough cleansing for sensitive skin. This clinically proven creamy body wash helps to soothe itchy, dry skin. Its unique soap-free formula provides non-irritation and moisture-enhancing cleansing to the skin. Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring and Body Wash is gentle on the skin and works well for eczema-prone skin.
- Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring and Body Wash is hypoallergenic and is specifically engineered for sensitive, dry, itchy and eczema-prone skin.
- This gentle cream-based body wash is skin-friendly and can be used on babies as young as three months old.
- The filaggrin technology used in this soap-free body wash helps to soothe and repair damaged skin.
- Clinically proven to provide non-irritating and moisture-enhanced cleansing, leaving the skin feeling soft and nourished.
- Citric Acid
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Sodium Chloride
- Potassium Sorbate
- Cocamide MEA
- Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring and Body Wash is a skin cleanser specially created for sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
- It is used to alleviate dryness, itching and boost the skin’s natural moisture.
How to Use
- Take a generous portion in your palm and apply it to your wet body.
- Gently massage into the skin until it begins to lather.
- Rinse well and pat dry.
- Read the instructions on the label carefully before using it.
- Always check the expiration date.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Avoid direct eye contact. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- In case you experience any complications, consult a dermatologist at the earliest.
- Store it in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Q 1. Can this body wash also be used as a shampoo?
Ans: No, Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring and Body Wash should be strictly used as a body wash. It is a creamy, soap-free solution that would not be suitable for your hair.
Q 2. Is this body wash dermatologist-recommended?
Ans: Yes, Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring and Body Wash is dermatologist approved, as it is gentle on the skin and highly compatible with sensitive and eczema-prone skin. In case you experience any allergic reaction, discontinue use and contact your local dermatologist immediately.
Q 3. Can Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring and Body Wash be used every day?
Ans: Yes. This body wash contains ingredients that provide deep cleansing of the skin, keeps the skin well moisturised and ensures soft, smooth and healthy skin. It is ideal to use it daily to get the best results.