Cetaphil Pro Dermacontrol Oil Removing Foam Wash - 236ml
Cetaphil Pro Dermacontrol oil removing foam wash is specially designed to leave oily and acne-prone skin feeling fresh and clean. The Cetaphil Pro Dermacontrol’s composition removes excess surface oil and dirt in one step. The Zinc technology it contains can help the skin feel less greasy and shiny. It is gentle enough for everyday use. The foam wash additionally helps maintain pH balance.
- Cetaphil Pro Dermacontrol oil removing foam wash benefits the oily skin people in removing oil impurities.
- It reduces oil and gives a shine to your face.
- It is entirely paraben and fragrance-free.
- The formulation doesn’t clog your pores.
- It is primarily designed for acne-prone skin.
- It has liquorice root extract and zinc that soothes skin irritation.
- This foam wash is effective for oily skin.
- It is dermatologically tested and clinically proven to be gentle on sensitive skin.
- Zinc Coceth Sulphate
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Masking Fragrance
- Liquorice Root Extract
- It can be used to remove makeup.
- The Cetaphil oil removing wash is used to complete your oil cleansing routine.
- It is a self-foaming pump that produces a light and airy lather that rinses away easily.
- It is highly effective in gentle cleaning, leaving your skin feeling dry and tight.
How to Use
- Pump a decent amount of the wash on your palm.
- Ensure that you apply this foam wash on damp skin.
- Massage the Cetaphil wash well.
- Rinse it thoroughly with water.
- Check the expiry date before use.
- Do not accept it if the seal is broken.
- It’s better to use it with a prescription.
- Keep it out of reach of the children.
- Do not consume it.
Q1. Can it be used for washing the entire face, including the eye area?
Ans: Yes, the Cetaphil foam wash can be used on your entire face, including the eye area. However, you must keep your eyes closed and only wash your eyelids and around the eyes.
Q2. Does the wash help in removing dark spots?
Ans: No, it is an oil cleansing foam-based wash. It is not for dark spots.
Q3. Can a person with oily skin use this wash even if their skin is not acne-prone?
Ans: Yes, this foam wash is effective on both oily and acne-prone skin.