Candid 1% Soap 50gm
Candid 1% Soap is an anti-fungal medicine used to treat various skin infections such as athlete's foot, jock itch, tinea versicolor, seborrheic dermatitis, etc. which may appear on the feet, hands, groin or genital areas, face, chest or back caused by fungi.
- Skin rash
- Dry or scaly skin
- Skin irritation
- Skin fungal infections This medicine is used to treat various skin infections such as athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm infections, tinea versicolor, etc. caused by fungi.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in patients with a known allergy to clotrimazole, or any other inactive ingredients present in the formulation.
- Warnings for special population
- This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before using this medicine.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before using this medicine.
- This medicine is recommended for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, or open wounds.
- This medicine has the potential of causing an allergic reaction in the body. Any instance indicative of allergic reactions should be reported to the doctor in the first instance.
- Appropriate corrective measures or replacement with a suitable alternative may be necessary in some cases based on the clinical condition.
Direction of use:
- If you forget to use this medicine, apply as per the directions next time you wash your affected area.
- An overdose of this medicine is not likely to cause severe symptoms. However, ingestion of this medicine may cause harm and immediate medical intervention may be required.
This medicine is meant for external use only. If the medicine is swallowed, seek immediate medical help. Follow all dosing instructions mentioned on the label or the package insert. Do not use this medicine for durations shorter or longer than recommended by your doctor. Report any severe undesired side effects or a lack of improvement to the doctor immediately.