Bubblewash Face Wash Bottle Of 100 Ml
Bubblewash Face Wash is very effective in deep cleansing your skin. It gets rid of the impurities settled in the pores of your skin due to sweat, dirt, dust, pollution and rejuvenates tired skin by washing off the dead cells on the surface. This helps speed the growth of new cells. It reduces the occurrence of acne and pimples by keeping your skin clean and germ-free.
Bubblewash Face Wash is unisex. It can be used to wake your skin up in the morning or cleanse it after a long day at work. You can even incorporate it into your nightly skin-care routine.
- Bubblewash Face Wash removes dirt and impurities from the skin.
- It gently cleanses the skin without any harsh chemicals.
- Salicylic acid helps in shedding dead cells and reducing redness.
- Its deep action cleans the pores of your skin.
- It promotes fresh cell growth.
- It keeps your face soft and glowing.
Bubblewash Face Wash contains:
- Salicylic Acid
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Decyl Glucoside
The Bubblewash Face Wash should be used to clean all the impurities from the face and keep the skin fresh and glowing. It should not be used more than twice a day.
How to Use
- Take a pea-sized drop of Bubblewash Face Wash and apply it to damp face in a gentle circular motion.
- Wash it off with clean water and pat your face dry.
- Use it twice daily for best results or as directed by the doctor.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not use it more than recommended.
- Not recommended for people with known allergies to the listed ingredients.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth or open wounds and seek immediate help in case the product is ingested.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the product if the expiry date has passed.
Q1. Can I use Bubblewash Face Wash more than twice daily?
Ans: Bubblewash Face Wash is not recommended to be used more than twice daily as the absence of skin oils can make your skin very dry and itchy.
Q2. Will the Bubblewash Face Wash reduce pimples on my face?
Ans: Yes, Bubblewash Face Wash can reduce the occurrence of pimples on your face.
Q3. Is it safe for people with skin disorders?
Ans: Bubblewash Face Wash is gentle on the skin, however, use it after consultation with your doctor.