Boroline Sx Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream 20 Gm
Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream is an antiseptic cream that fights infections and helps heal cuts and wounds, skin infections, and post-operative stitches. Due to its emollient properties, this cream softens hard and rough skin, chapped lips and cracked heels and nipples to return your skin’s natural softness.
Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream is an effective combination of essential oils, lanolin, and waxes with the antiseptic properties conferred upon by boric powder and zinc oxide. It is protective to your skin when applied and helps skin cuts and wounds heal quickly. Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream in India is said to be one of the most popular antiseptic creams.
- It does not wear off, especially in arid and cold conditions.
- Allows the wound to dry up and close, thereby promoting healing.
- Softens rough parts of the skin on hands and elbows.
- Protects against rashes.
- Heals cracked heels and lips, scars and sunburns.
The 20 gm Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream consists of:
- Boric acid
- Zinc oxide
- Anhydrous Lanolin
The most common Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream uses are:
- Smoothens chapped lips.
- Cures cuts and wounds.
- Softens elbows and irritated skin.
- For cracked heels and nipples.
- Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream softens nail cuticles.
- Hastens the healing of stitches following an operation.
- Helps cure skin infections.
- Great for relieving dry and chapped skin.
- You can use it as a night cream to heal dry and rough skin.
How to Use
- Always use the Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream under the recommendation of your physician.
- Squeeze some cream out of your finger and apply it to the affected area.
- Gently spread around the rough skin, cut, wound, abrasion, etc.
- This cream is for external use only.
- Always store it in a cool and dry place.
- With Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream 20 gm, side effects are uncommon.
Q 1. Can you use the Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream on the face? Ans. Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream can be used externally anywhere on the skin, including your face. Due to its antiseptic properties, it is known to heal any cuts, wounds, scars, sunburn, pimples, etc.
Q 2. Is Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream an effective antiseptic? Ans. Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream is a potent antiseptic cream that prevents infections and kills germs on the skin.
Q 3. Is Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream good for oily skin? Ans. Boroline is rich in essential oils and waxes and may not be recommended for people with oily skin, pimples and acne. If you have oily skin, consult with your doctor before using Boroline cream.
Q 4. Can Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream be applied at night? Ans. Boroline SX Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream is an effective night repair cream that can help in softening dry and rough skin. Applying Boroline on the affected area in the night can give you softened, healed skin the following morning.