Body First Vegan Omega 3-6-9 Capsules are a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids for vegans. It is made from cold compress technology to avoid oil oxidation of Flaxseed oil under the blanket of nitrogen. Body First Vegan Omega 3-6-9 Capsules is made from flaxseed oil, a rich source of Alpha Linoleic Acid or ALA that solves many health problems such as brain health, heart health, joint health, and immune system. Body First provides First-class quality and researched quality products to ensure the health of the consumer. Their products are clinically proven.
- Body First Vegan Omega 3-6-9 Capsules are 100% vegan.
- Free from animal cruelty.
- Contains no sugar and is best for people who want to avoid sugar.
- This Body First product does not contain gluten.
- These omega capsules are soft and easy to swallow.
- The Body First capsules are GMO-free.
- Cold Compressed Flaxseed Oil
- Helps in brain health, especially in mild memory loss or depression.
- Aids in joint health by improving lubrication of the joints hence reducing joint pain.
- With its anti-inflammatory properties, Body First Vegan Omega 3-6-9 Capsules improves the immune system.
- Flaxseed oil helps in blood pressure.
- Helps to reduce cancer cell growth.
- Helps to improve the elasticity of the arteries.
How to Use
- Take 2 Body First Vegan Omega 3-6-9 Capsules daily after lunch or dinner with a glass of water or as directed by your physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store Body First Vegan Omega 3-6-9 Capsules in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children's reach.
- Consult your physician before taking Body First Vegan Omega 3-6-9 Capsules.
Q 1. How many Body First Vegan Omega 3-6-9 Capsules should we take daily?
Ans. You can take two capsules daily or as directed by your physician.
Q 2. Can Omega 3 fatty acids be consumed daily?
Ans. Yes, you can consume Omega 3 fatty acids daily as there are no clinically proven side effects of Omega 3 fatty acids on a person's health.
Q 3. Are there any side effects of Flaxseed oil after consuming it daily?
Ans. No, Flaxseed oil doesn't cause any side effects if it is taken in the required dosage.