Biotique Bio Peach Clarifying And Refining Peel Off Mask For Oily And Acne Prone Skin 50 Gm
Biotique Bio Peach Clarifying and Refining Peel Off Mask is a unique blend of peaches, plum, cucumber, neem, quince and other active ingredients that help in deep cleansing your skin and purifying your pores. Its peel-off actions help in giving a natural glow to your skin while helping to fight against acne.
- The antibacterial action of the peel-off mask helps in preventing acne.
- Peaches offer protection against the UVA and UVB rays of the sun while also acting against clogged pores.
- The mask helps remove dead skin cells from the skin’s outer layers and removes impurities from the deeper layers.
- Helps in preventing acne and giving you a healthy glow.
- Aloe vera
- Gum Arabic tree
- Neem or Indian lilac
- Wild cabbage
- Quince ghritkumari
- For acne-prone skin, acne scars and marks and clogged pores.
- To help manage active acne/pimples.
- For oily to combination skin types.
- Skin with active blackheads or whiteheads.
How to Use
- Apply it evenly over your face and neck after cleansing while avoiding the area of your lips and eyes.
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Peel off and rinse.
- Pat dry with a clean face towel.
- Individuals with sensitive skin may feel itching, redness, swelling or inflammation upon initial use of the product. If the issue persists, stop using the product.
- For external usage only.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
Q1. Can one use Biotique Bio Peach Clarifying and Refining Peel Off Mask on severe active acne or pimples?
Ans. The face mask has been specially designed for acne-prone skin and is safe to use on oily skin types. However, in case of severe recurring acne, you must consult with your dermatologist for the right treatment.
Q2. Can Biotique Bio Peach Clarifying and Refining Peel Off Mask be used every day?
Ans. No, peel off masks must be used once or twice a week, depending on the response of your skin. If you feel that desired results are not achieved by weekly or biweekly applications, you can increase the use of weekly frequency while being careful to not use each day.
Q3. Can one use Biotique Bio Peach Clarifying and Refining Peel Off Mask on dry skin?
Ans. It is specifically formulated for use on acne-prone skin. If you have dry skin with complaints of acne, you can use the product regularly. Remember to moisturise your skin to avoid dryness from the mask.