Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Visibily Whitening Scrub Wash - 150 Ml
Biotique Bio is a line of high-performance skin and hair care products that treat and maintain health, beauty and well-being like never before. Morning Nectar Visibly Whitening Scrub Wash by Biotique helps to remove and prevent blackheads, dark spots and blemishes. This scrub wash removes dead skin cells, cleanses the skin and provides radiance. It unclogs pores and leaves skin looking brighter and feeling clean and fresh. This is an advanced ayurvedic face scrub. This scrub wash contains the best natural components for a fair, clear and healthy complexion. The end product is impressive and worthwhile.
- Clear and smooth skin with this skin-brightening scrub wash.
- Skin is left soft, silky and immaculate after using this gently exfoliating and cleansing product.
- This face scrub is organically pure and free of preservatives.
- Packaging is recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- A safe dermatologist examined-product.
- Ghrit kumari pulp
- Ankurit gehu oil
- Chinai ghas gel
- Methi seed
- Moongphali oil
- Kusumbhi oil
- Purified water- Q.S.
- This face cleanser aids to boost even complexion.
- This skin whitening scrub wash replaces the natural oils in the face.
- This skin-friendly face scrub wash also encourages healthy cell renewal.
How to Use
- Using your fingertips, gently massage the damp face and neck.
- Scrub and rinse.
- Use it in the morning and evening.
- This is not a cosmetic product.
- Use it only for external use.
- Keep it in a dry and cool place.
- Keep the product away from children’s reach.
- Ensure that the whitening scrub wash is away from direct sunlight.
Q1: Is it okay to use a face scrub in the winter?
Ans: Yes, to answer the question briefly. In detail, exfoliation is one of the most effective ways to keep your skin in the "pink" of health. This scrub wash for the face helps your skin absorb the nutrients in toners, serums and moisturisers by reducing the buildup of dead cells on the surface.
Q2: When should I use a face scrub?
Ans: Exfoliate your face no more than twice a week in general. Exfoliate after using a facial cleanser and thoroughly rinsing with warm water for optimum results. You can use a daily facial cleanser to wash your face both in the morning and at night.
Q3: Is it okay to wash our faces after the scrub?
Ans: For maximum efficacy, the face scrub must penetrate deep into your pores. This should take about 20 seconds. Using lukewarm water, gently wash your face and wipe dry. Every time you use an exfoliant, follow up with a moisturiser.
Q4: After cleansing, what should I do with my face?
Ans: If you're up to date on your skincare, you should be aware that you should use sunscreen at all times, rain or shine when your skin is likely to be exposed to UV radiation. However, applying sunscreen becomes even more necessary because of the exceedingly delicate state left on the skin after exfoliation.