Biotique Bio Almond Oil Soothing Face & Eye Make Up Cleanser 120ml
Biotique Bio Almond Oil Soothing Face and Eye Makeup Cleanser comprises 99.99 per cent (sum of individual oil percentages) organic oils and is preservative-free, making it a perfect alternative for anyone looking for an economical yet organic makeup remover! Vitamin E and antioxidants are abundant in this cleanser.
This gentle cleanser is formulated with safflower, neem, almonds, and tree oils to easily and gently eliminate makeup. Just 10-15 drops of the oil are sufficient to remove all makeup from the face and neck!
- Easily removes cosmetics, impurities, and dirt from your skin to reduce irritation.
- Biotique Bio Almond Oil Soothing Face and Eye Makeup Cleanser reduce the risk of unwanted skin blemishes, such as blackheads or redness.
- This product by Biotique Company promotes cellular renewal.
- Eliminates and reduces dead skin build-up and is one of the best Biotique beauty products.
- Arandi (Ricinus communis)
- Neem (Melia azadirachta)
- Soya (Anethum sowa)
- Kusumbhi (Carthamus tinctorius)
- Badam (Prunus amygdalus)
- Malkangni (Celastrus paniculata)
- Til Tail (Sesame indicum)
- Surajmukhi (Helianthus annuus)
- Biotique Bio Almond Oil Soothing Face and Eye Makeup Cleanser help you get rid of impurities and dirt on the surface of your skin.
- Reduces the risk of developing pimples, redness, blackheads and other types of blemishes.
- This makeup cleanser is ideal to allow your skin to breathe at night.
How to Use
- Gently massage your damp face and neck with your fingertips.
- Rinse and scrub over the face.
- Use it twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.
- This is not a cosmetic product.
- Only for external use.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
Q 1. Can you use Biotique Bio Almond Oil Soothing Face and Eye Makeup Cleanser daily?
Ans. You should cleanse your face at least once a day, no matter how rushed your skin-care routine is. Oily or combination skin types may benefit from twice-daily washes (morning and night), whereas drier skin may only require a bedtime wash.
Q 2. Is it necessary to wash your face after using a cleanser?
Ans. A bar of soap and a cleanser serve the same purpose. It works better for some skin types, while regular soap works perfectly for others. However, you don't need to wash after using a cleanser because they clean your skin of built-up impurities from makeup and environmental factors.
Q 3. Can you use a face wash and a skin cleanser at the same time?
Ans. Makeup cleansers and face washes can be used together. If you're going to use both, use the face wash more often than the cleanser to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy, hydrated, and refreshed. You can change or adapt your routine or products if your skin feels dry.
Q 4. How long should you use Biotique Bio Almond Oil Soothing Face and Eye Makeup Cleanser on the face?
Ans. Keep the product on your face for at least 20 to 30 seconds, or until it lathers. However, keeping it on longer than that may be harmful to your skin.