Biogetica Arthrosolve Joint Support Tablets Bottle Of 80
The Biogetica Arthrosolve tablets are a unique ayurvedic formula that makes the joints and muscles of your body stronger. The tablet is made of herbs that help joint mobility and strengthen the musculoskeletal system of the body. It is highly effective in the treatment of Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Bursitis and Tendonitis. The tablets are anti-inflammatory, analgesic, chondroprotective and also have antioxidants that help improve blood circulation in the body and reduce stiffness of the joints and muscles.
- The ayurvedic tablets use natural ingredients to relieve joint and muscle pain.
- It treats muscle and joint-related problems like fibromyalgia, bursitis and tendonitis.
- It makes muscles and joints stronger and reduces morning stiffness.
- It improves blood circulation and prevents excessive wear and tear.
Guggul Ghan, Shallaki Ghan, Rasna Ghan, Nirgundi Ghan, Methika Ghan, Shilajit, Dashmool Ghan, Sunthi Ghan and other ingredients.
- It improves joint and muscle mobility while reducing pain.
- It helps in the treatment of fibromyalgia, bursitis and tendonitis.
- Improves blood circulation to the muscles and reduces morning stiffness.
- Prevents wear and tear of joints.
- Keeps the cartilage healthy.
How to Use
Take 2 tablets daily after meals or as directed by the doctor.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, preferably in the bottle itself and keep it tightly closed when not in use.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their doctor before taking these tablets.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label on the bottle carefully before use.
- This product does not diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Q1. Can the Biogetica tablets help relieve arthritis pain?
Ans: The Biogetica Arthrosolve tablets have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. They are also analgesic and chondroprotective. Thus, they effectively reduce arthritis pain.
Q2. How do you take the tablets?
Ans: You can take 2 tablets after meals every day or consult your physician for a dosage that will suit you.
Q3. Can pregnant women and nursing mothers take these tablets for joint pain?
Ans: Pregnant women and nursing mothers should take the Arthrosolve tablets only after consulting their doctor.