Bioderma Photoderm Aquafluide Spf 50+ Claire High Protection,Water Resistant
With special care, this Bioderma sunscreen is formulated by taking into account the natural skin ecosystem and works to have lasting health effects. With a patented cellular protection formula, this sunscreen from Bioderma offers high protection from UVA/UVB radiation (from sunlight). The unique cream has an anti-shine effect and goes on the skin easily.
- Bioderma sunscreen has a dry touch finish that is ideal for all skin types to bring intense UV protection while keeping your skin healthy.
- With a non-greasy texture, this sunscreen has been dermatologically tested to have good skin tolerance and doesnt contain unnecessary fragrance.
- Bioderma Max Aquafluide SPF 50+ is designed to provide protection from UV radiation in sunlight, which can lead to skin damage, allergies and increases your risk of skin cancer.
- The unique formula also encourages your skin cells' natural defences to protect them from solar radiation which results in healthier cells.
- The Cellular Bioprotection formula in Bioderma sunscreen also helps in reducing the premature ageing of your skin.
Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Decyl Glucoside, Iron Oxides, Pentylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides, Mannitol, Xylitol, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Rhamnose, Iron Oxides, Propylene Glycol, Ectoin, Tocopherol.
Easy to apply UV radiation sun protection cream for topical application.
How to Use
- Apply Bioderma sunscreen evenly to your skin before being exposed to the sun.
- Reapply regularly if you are outside for longer durations, such as before and after coming out of the pool, after sports activities, etc.
- Lower amounts of sunscreen will result in lower levels of protection.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Store it in a dry place, close the cover after each use.
- For external use only.
Q1: What is the SPF rating for this sunscreen?
Ans: This sunscreen has an SPF rating of SPF 50+, which is one of the highest levels of protection.
Q2: Is it necessary to use this every day?
Ans: Most dermatologists recommend that you use sunscreen daily, even in winter. It is even more important to use sunscreen if you are outside for prolonged periods.
Q3: How much sunscreen comes in this bottle?
Ans: This bottle contains 40ml of Bioderma Max Aquafluide sunscreen.
Q4: Is it suitable for darker skin tones?
Ans: Yes, this cream is suitable for nearly all skin complexions.