Beco Bambooee Serving Napkins - 2 Ply X 50 Pcs
India's first eco-friendly and sustainable brand Beco presents Beco Bambooee Tissue Napkin. Beco tissues are made from unbleached pure natural bamboo fibre material that is soft and gentle on your skin. Each 2 ply (double layered) tissue is made from natural bamboo pulp without any additives of bleach. The tissue napkins are safe to be used even on sensitive baby skin. It can also be used while serving food or beverages. Since these tissues are recycled and biodegradable, you can discard them without worrying about the environment. These tissues can be used to wipe off your makeup, clean up your child's face or keep them on the dining table. What's more? These premium quality super soft tissue napkins are hypoallergenic and free from bleach, artificial fragrances and parabens.
- Premium quality and highly absorbent double layered natural and organic tissue napkins
- Made from eco-friendly and organic bamboo grass fibre for safely using daily
- They are safe and convenient to use even on delicate and sensitive baby skin
- These tissue rolls are 100% biodegradable and septic safe for all disposal systems
- Beco tissue napkin is hypoallergenic and free from artificial fragrance, paraben and bleach
- Packed in a biodegradable and compact box which is easy to store, use and carry
About the Brand: Beco is India's first 100 percent eco-friendly brand. Beco's vision is to maintain harmony with nature by making eco-friendly and biodegradable personal products. The brand's values are rooted in consciousness, simplicity, purity and design. All its products are made from bamboo, sugarcane, and corn, hence, they are sustainable and organic. They are also completely free from plastic and harmful chemicals.