Beco Bamboo Toothbrush
Oral care is the starting point of every day. While it may be a morning ritual that doesn’t take up over 5 minutes of our day, it is the most underestimated routine. Inadequate oral care is not just responsible for dental problems but a host of other health issues as well.
This is why Beco Bamboo Toothbrush is your best bet. Its design enables you to experience a comfortable and complete oral care experience. The biodegradable design helps you do your bit for the Earth. When your teeth, body and the environment stand to benefit, everyone’s a winner!
- Charcoal-infused bristles help clean your teeth better and whiten them significantly. It also helps absorb odour and keeps your breath fresh for longer.
- The ergonomically designed brush allows you to grip the brush better and helps you experience better oral care.
- The reassurance that the brush and its packaging are completely biodegradable gives you the satisfaction of being a conscious consumer, doing your bit for the environment.
- Charcoal infused bristles
- This bamboo toothbrush can be used for complete oral care.
- As it is made from bamboo, it is eco-friendly, anti-fungal and can also help fight bad mouth odour.
How to Use
- Brush the teeth and gums gently using your Beco Bamboo Toothbrush.
- Rinse the brush well, preferably with lukewarm water.
- Finish off by rinsing your mouth to clear it of all debris.
- Wash the toothbrush gently after use. Use warm water as far as possible.
- Dry the brush and bristles well after use.
- Beco Bamboo Toothbrush precautions include storing in a dry place like a holder or venting cup. This will prevent the formation of dark handles and the growth of mould.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
Q1. How many brushes are available in one pack of Beco Bamboo Toothbrushes?
Ans: This is available in single units and packs of 2, 3 and 4 brushes.
Q2. How long can the Beco Bamboo Toothbrush be used?
Ans: Brushes should be disposed of as soon as you notice the bristles losing stiffness. Dentists recommend changing them every 3 months.