Bambo Nature Body Lotion For Kids - 100ml
Bambo Nature Body Lotion is made in Denmark and protects the softness of your children’s skin. Suitable for all skin types, from dry to oily, Bambo Nature Body Lotion benefits the skin by keeping it moisturized without causing stickiness. The Bambo Nature Body Lotion composition is totally organic and the lotion also has 23% lipid content.
The Bambo Nature Body Lotion is vegan and fully sustainable. As per the standards of Ecocert COSMOS, Asthma Allergy Nordic and the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, the lotion is the eco-friendly choice.
- Bambo Nature Body Lotion is dermatologically tested and is safe for all skin types.
- No perfume or chemicals are added for colour.
- This benefits irritated skin with a soothing effect.
- The 23% lipids content keeps the moisture locked.
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Cocos Nucifera Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate
- Bambo Nature Body Lotion prevents dryness and suits all skin types.
- It can be used every day after bathing or as needed.
- To be used for moisturising purposes for the face and body.
How to Use
- Take an adequate amount of product in your palm.
- Rub it between your hands.
- Gently massage onto the baby’s skin.
- Avoid the area near the eyes while applying the lotion. Rinse immediately in case of contact and consult a doctor if irritation persists.
- Keep it away from the reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion. Contact a doctor in case of swallowing.
Q1. Is Bambo Nature Body Lotion safe?
Bambo Nature Body Lotion is tested dermatologically and is safe for all skin types.
Q2. Can Bambo Nature Body Lotion be used for dry skin?
Bambo Nature Body Lotion soothes and moisturises dry skin and keeps it soft.
Q3. What is the Bambo Nature Body Lotion expiry date?
Bambo Nature Body Lotion remains good to use for 36 months or three years post its date of manufacturing.