Bajaj Zero Grey Hair Oil Enriched With Onion, Helps Fight Greying Of Hair Naturally, 200ml
Bajaj Zero Grey Anti Greying Hair Oil is a perfect amalgamation of the ancient traditional Ayurvedic knowledge of medicinal herbs and the latest scientific understanding of the human body. Enriched with the medicinal extracts of herbs such as henna, hibiscus, kalonji, onion and shikakai along with the nourishing benefits of almond oil, Bajaj Zero Grey Hair Oil helps treat premature greying of hair and increases the natural black colour of the hair by up to 5 times while keeping it nourished and healthy.
- Kalonji extracts contain antioxidants that help fight premature greying and maintain hair health.
- Hibiscus extract is well known for its anti-greying and hair nourishing benefits.
- Henna has been traditionally known as a natural hair colourant.
- Onion and Shikakai have been used as hair growth promoters in traditional Ayurveda.
- Light and non-sticky hair oil are suitable for regular use.
- Comes with an expert root applicator for easy application of the oil.
- Henna, Onion, Shikakai, Hibiscus and Kalonji extracts
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Contains other ingredients
Bajaj Zero Grey Hair Oil is an Ayurvedic hair oil filled with herbal medicinal properties that helps you fight greying of hair, increases natural black hair colour by up to 5 times, promotes hair growth and nourishes the hair.
How to Use
- Apply directly at the roots of the hair using the applicator.
- Massage all over the scalp and hair and leave overnight.
- Store it in a cool dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- For external use only.
Q1. How many times should I use this hair oil?
Ans: Bajaj Zero Grey Hair Oil is a light and non-sticky hair oil so it can be used daily. For best results, apply it before going to bed and leave it on overnight.
Q2. Can this cause skin irritation?
Ans: Bajaj Zero Grey Hair Oil is made mostly of traditional Ayurvedic medicinal plant extracts, so skin irritation is very unlikely. However, if any irritation does occur, please stop using it and consult a doctor.
Q3. Can this repair damaged hair?
Ans: While Bajaj Zero Grey Hair Oil does contain herbal ingredients beneficial for the hair, it is specially formulated to fight hair greying, so it will not provide significant protection from hair damage.