Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Sunscreen Spf 30 - 50g
Prolonged exposure to the sun can have multiple harmful effects on the skin due to the ultraviolet rays in sunlight. This exposure causes skin stress and results in skin issues including premature ageing, tanning, sunburn, dark spots and dullness. Bajaj Nomarks Ayurveda Antimarks Sunscreen with SPF 50 and SPF 30 PA+++ for UVA and UVB protects the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays A and B, preventing the formation of dark spots, unwanted tanning and sunburn. Bajaj Nomarks Ayurveda Antimarks Sunscreen also contains the rejuvenating and protective properties of Ayurvedic herbs that provide unique 2-in-1 soothing and prevention benefits to the skin from sun damage. It is moisture and sweatproof and has been dermatologically tested to be suitable for every skin type.
- Contains Aloe vera and kheera extracts that help to effectively soothe the skin while enhancing the complexion to add a natural glow to the skin.
- Extracts of Green Tea, mulethi and wheat germ oil protect the skin against the harmful UV rays and reduce the marks caused on the skin due to sun exposure.
- Contains SPF 30 PA+++ which protects the skin from the direct effects of UV exposure including dark spots, tanning and sunburn.
- Is resistant to sweat and water to provide long term protection to your skin.
- Kheera Extract
- Syamaparni Extract
- Godhuma Oil
- Karanj Oil
- Yashad Bhasma (Zinc Oxide)
- Mulethi Extract
- Kumari Extract
- Kumkumadi Tailam
- Cream base qs.
Bajaj Nomarks Ayurveda Antimarks Sunscreen is a sunscreen with SPF 50 and SPF 30+++ including extracts of Ayurvedic medicinal plants, which protects your skin from the harmful effects of UV rays A and B on the skin such as tanning, dark spots and sunburn, while also soothing and nourishing the skin for a healthy complexion and natural glow.
How to Use
- Squeeze out a generous amount of sunscreen on your palm.
- Apply on all the areas of the skin exposed to the sun and massage gently.
- For best results, reapply every 3 - 4 hours while outside in the sun.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid eye contact.
Q1. How many times should I apply this sunscreen?
Ans: For maximum protection from the ill effects of sun exposure, apply regularly before going out into the sun and reapply every 3 - 4 hours while you remain outside and exposed.
Q2. Can Bajaj Nomarks Ayurveda Antimarks Sunscreen cause skin irritation?
Ans: Bajaj Nomarks Ayurveda Antimarks Sunscreen contains Ayurvedic herbal ingredients and has been dermatologically tested to be suitable for all skin types, so problems like itching or skin irritation are unlikely. However, if skin irritation does occur, please stop using the sunscreen and consult a doctor.
Q3. Is Bajaj Nomarks Ayurveda Antimarks Sunscreen moisturising sunscreen?
Ans: While Bajaj Nomarks Ayurveda Antimarks Sunscreen is not strictly a moisturising sunscreen, it contains wheat germ oil which, apart from protecting against sun exposure, has the additional benefit of hydrating the skin, so you will get a mild moisturizing effect. However, if you have dry skin and are in particular need of a moisturiser, apply your regular moisturizer before applying the sunscreen.