Bajaj Nomarks Antimarks Soap - Dry Skin - 125g
Bajaj Nomarks Antimarks Soap for Dry Skin provides glowing, blemish-free, healthy skin. It works effectively to fade the blemishes and other scars that our skin undergoes due to many factors. People who suffer excessive skin dryness, uneven skin tones and blemishes should use the Bajaj Nomarks Antimarks Soap. It is enriched with Ayurvedic ingredients that act gently on the skin and keeps the moisture for long hours. It softens the skin, makes it healthy, smooth and supple and gives it a glowing appearance.
- Easy to apply and counted as one of the best.
- The soap has a pleasant fragrance.
- Enriched with the goodness of Ayurvedic ingredients.
- Aids to reduce blemishes and scars.
- Contains Aloe-Vera extract, which restores moisture and acts against inflammation.
- Bajaj Nomarks Antimarks Soap helps achieve youthful skin.
- Essential oils like Olive and Jojoba act from within to cure post-hyperpigmentation issues.
- Follows 4 mark reduction steps; Soothing, Restoring, Protection and Prevention.
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Jojoba Oil
- Olive Oil
- Treats skin-related issues.
- Keeps the skin hydrated.
- Restores skin's normal moisture levels.
- Provides even skin tone.
- Helps to reduce post-acne hyperpigmentation issues.
- Also, use it to reduce pimples, acne since aloe vera extract has antimicrobial effects.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Nomarks Antimarks Soap from Bajaj.
- Use the soap one time a day while bathing.
- Read the instructions written on the label of Bajaj Antimarks Soap.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep Bajaj Nomarks Antimarks Soap out of reach of children.
- Avoid letting the lather enter your mouth.
- Stick to the recommended usage.
Q 1. What are the benefits of using this Bajaj Product?
Ans: The Bajaj Nomarks Antimarks Soap helps with excessive dryness, uneven skin tones. It moisturises the skin, gives a soothing effect, keeps it smooth, soft, glowing, blemish-free and healthy.
Q 2. How many times a day can you use this soap?
Ans: Use Bajaj Nomarks Antimarks Soap once a day while bathing for effective results.
Q 3. What are the ingredients present in the soap and what do they do?
Ans: The ingredients present in it include Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil and Olive Oil. Jojoba Oil and Aloe Vera heals the skin, moisturises it, cleans it and makes it blemish-free, whereas Olive Oil helps give a blemish-free, healthy skin.
Q 4. Does it balance the skin's pH and hydrate it?
Ans: Yes, Bajaj Nomarks Antimarks Soap balances the skin's pH well enough and keeps it hydrated for longer.