Lakme Sun Expert Ultra Matte Lotion Spf 50 Pa+++ Tube Of 100 Ml
Lakme is known as the brand that manufactures good quality makeup and beauty products. Lakme Sunscreen is the only sunscreen that guarantees 97% protection from harmful UV rays. Owing to the hot and humid Indian weather, this product has been improved with the new sweat-proof formulation. Lakme Sun Expert SPF 50 is meant to create a protective barrier on your skin.
- It is the perfect long-wear sunscreen and has a sweat-proof formulation.
- It provides broad-spectrum UV protection which means it guards your skin against both UVA and UVB rays.
- It is designed to be lightweight, spreads easily onto your skin to give it a fresh, smooth feel.
- It effectively prevents sunburn, tan-lines, dark spots with a dual protection effect.
- It also provides protection against premature aging that damages your skin over a period of time.
- This lotion is hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested, and is perfect for all types of skin.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Dimethicone CrossPolymer, Potassium Chloride, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dmdm Hydantoin, Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Sucrose Distearate, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate, Lemongrass Extract, Cucumber Juice, Aluminum Hydroxide, Linalyl Acetate, Limonene, Benzyl Acetate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellyl Acetate, Citronellol, Geraniol.
- You should never step out without Lakme Sun Expert SPF 50 if you care about your skin enough.
- It offers ultimate protection from sun rays and keeps your skin safe and moisturised.
- It has a non-greasy formula and gives you a matte finish, keeping sun damage at bay.
How to Use
- Dot the sunscreen on your entire face.
- Do not forget your neck area.
- Use your fingertips to spread the sunscreen evenly and massage well.
- Apply on your face and body 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Re-apply every 3-4 hours for maximum protection.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of reach of the children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
1. Can I use Lakme Sunscreen before makeup?
Yes, you can apply Lakme Sunscreen after cleansing and hydrating your skin and before putting on makeup. Just apply an adequate amount and you'll be ready with a glow that is also protecting your skin.
2. Should I use it daily?
Yes, you must use Lakme Sunscreen daily.
3. What does 50 SPF mean?
SPF stands for "sun protection factor". It is a measure of the range and how well a sunscreen protects you from UVB.