Baidyanath Vita-ex Gold Women - 20 Capsules
Baidyanath Vita-Ex Gold is a popular non-hormonal vitalizer and tonic widely used by women, which promotes activeness and sustained stamina. It maintains the vigour and vitality of the body and increases energy levels. It is formulated using ancient Ayurvedic techniques. The capsules are completely herbal and do not cause adverse side effects.
- Baidyanath Vita-Ex Gold Women are herbal antioxidants that work wonders against fatigue.
- It is made with the purest form of herbs along the lines of century-old ayurvedic medical doctrines.
- The capsules can be consumed by adult women of all ages.
The main ingredients of Baidyanath Vita Ex Gold Women are:
- Swarna Bhasma
- Safed Musli
- Vang Bhasma
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Baidyanath Vita-Ex Gold Women primarily treats low sexual vitality in women.
- It effectively manages stress, depression and weakness.
- The capsules strengthen the immune system helping the body to fight against harmful bacteria.
- It improves digestion.
- The medicine maintains cardiac health.
How to Use
- The dosage and duration of Baidyanath Vita-Ex Gold Women must be determined by the consulting physician depending on the age and biological parameters of the patient.
- Usually, 1 - 2 capsules can be consumed daily.
- The medicine can be taken with water or milk.
- It is advisable to consume the medicine post-meal for increased absorption.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a dry cool place away from sunlight.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not consume post expiration.
- Do not consume if allergic to any of the ingredients.
Q1. Can Baidyanath Vita-ex Gold be taken by diabetic patients?
Ans: Baidyanath Vita-Ex Gold contains Vang Bhasma, which helps in reducing glucose level in the blood, thereby benefiting patients suffering from diabetes.
Q2. Can Baidyanath Vita-Ex Gold be consumed by pregnant women?
Ans: Baidyanath Vita-Ex Gold is a supplement and must not be administered to pregnant or lactating women without consulting a gynaecologist. The medicine might impair the development of the baby.
Q3. How long can one consume Baidyanath Vita-Ex Gold?
Ans: Baidyanath Vita-Ex Gold dosage is prescribed by the doctor. It is not advisable to consume the medicine for a prolonged period. It can be taken for a maximum duration of 3 months. The medicine starts working within a week of consumption.
Q4. Is Baidyanath Vita-Ex Gold addictive?
Ans: Baidyanath Vita-Ex Gold does not have habit-forming effects. It energizes the body and contributes to overall well-being and an active lifestyle.
Q5. Is Baidyanath Vita-Ex gold a vegetarian product?
Ans: Baidyanath Vita-Ex Gold is a completely vegetarian product.