Baidyanath Ushirasava For Bleeding Disorders 450 Ml
Baidyanath Ushirasava is an ayurvedic medicine made of Ushir, Netrabala and Kamal. Baidyanath Ushirasava is an alternative astringent that can help with diarrhoea. Ushirasava treats urinary tract, blood and bleeding-related issues, such as postpartum bleeding and rectal bleeding. As a result of its cooling effects, Ushirasava is used in pregnancy to treat miscarriage and premature birth. It is beneficial in fighting disorders caused by excessive heat.
- It improves blood circulation throughout the body.
- It has depurative effects, purifies the blood and cleanses the liver.
- It also has anti-microbial and anti-bacterial characteristics.
- It has a minor anti-inflammatory effect on the body.
- This medicine is anti-diabetic.
- Black pepper
- It treats all types of heavy bleeding disorders, including epistaxis (nasal bleeding), rectal bleeding, menorrhagia (menstrual bleeding), metrorrhagia (abnormal uterine bleeding), postpartum bleeding, haematuria (blood in urine), haemorrhage (blood escaping from a ruptured blood vessel) and bleeding piles.
- It is beneficial in treating urinary illnesses such as UTI (urinary tract infection), painful and burning sensations while passing urine (burning micturition) and some forms of skin diseases.
- Baidyanath Ushirasava is recommended for pregnant women who are at risk of early birth or miscarriage.
- Preventing premature grey hair caused by exacerbated pitta.
- Anaemia and the early stages of liver disease are treated with this medication.
How to Use
- The recommended amount to consume is 12-24 ml in equal amounts of water. This syrup should be consumed twice a day for optimal results.
- Use only under the supervision of a doctor.
- It should be kept in a tightly closed amber-coloured bottle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Baidyanath Ushirasava should only be taken on the advice of a qualified physician.
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult an Ayurvedic doctor and possibly avoid using this product.
Q 1. What is the use of Baidyanath Ushirasava?
Ans. It is used to treat urinary issues, blood purification and bleeding diseases such as rectal bleeding and postpartum bleeding.
Q 2. Can Baidyanath Ushirasava be used in conjunction with homoeopathic medicine?
Ans. Yes, Baidyanath Ushirasava does not affect homoeopathic medicine.
Q 3. Is Baidyanath Ushirasava suitable for children?
Ans. It is safe to use Baidyanath Ushirasava at a reduced dose in children over the age of five.