Baidyanath Saptgun Tel - 50 Ml
Baidyanath Saptgun Tel is an ayurvedic oil that is effective against seven types of problems. It is highly effective against body pain and gives instant relief. Baidyanath Saptgun Tel is also effective against muscle stiffness, swelling and lacerations. It is also indicated for oedema, otitis media and vataj disease. Baidyanath Saptgun Tel can be absorbed easily and also has fast penetration action that makes the product more potent.
- Effective against muscular pain and sprain.
- Helps to reduce leg cramps and muscle cramps.
- Helpful in the management of cuts and wounds.
- Does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- Nilgiri tel
- Terpinene tel
- Neem patta
- Til tel
- Cajuput tel
- Helps treat joint pain and body pain and reduce swelling of the affected area.
- It aids in the treatment of small burns.
- Can also be used for treating serious conditions such as otitis media and vataj disease.
How to Use
- Baidyanath Saptgun Tel is massaged directly into the affected area. The application can also depend on the doctor's prescription.
- Heating the oil for 2-3 mins is considered to be more effective. Also, the bottle should be shaken well before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Avoid overuse of Baidyanath Saptgun Tel.
- Baidyanath Saptgun Tel should not be refrigerated.
Q1. Does Baidyanath Saptgun Tel have any side effects?
Ans: No side effects of Baidyanath Saptgun Tel have been reported as such to date. However, consultation with a doctor is advised prior to the use of the oil especially for individuals having other medical conditions.
Q2. Is it suitable to use this product for kids?
Ans: Baidyanath Saptgun Tel is made up of all-natural ingredients and thus is considered safe for children.
Q3. What precautions should be taken before using Baidyanath Saptgun Tel?
Ans: Before application of Baidyanath Saptgun Tel, the area should be rinsed with lukewarm or room temperature water, cleaned and dried.