Baidyanath Mahamanjisthadi Kadha Blood Purifier - 450 Ml
Baidyanath Mahamanjisthadi Kadha Blood Purifier is an effective formulation made with natural herbs that purify the blood and promotes healthy skin from within. It also helps diminish acne, pimples, skin rashes and inflammations.
- It acts as an excellent remedy for skin diseases, oozing boils, acne and pimples, inflammation, redness and skin rashes.
- It purifies the blood and eliminates waste products from the body.
- It helps to reduce the pains of joints.
- It also controls itching, burning and cracked scaly skin between the toes and prevents rough growth on the surface.
- It solves dry scalp and dandruff issues.
- The oil penetrates deep within the scalp and nourishes hair from its roots and moisturizes the dry scalp easily.
Nagarmotha, Paribhader (Neem), Pushkar Mool, Shakhotak, Vach (Ghudvach), Sounth, Pitta Papda, Anant Mool (Sariwa), Jawasa/Dhamasha, Indrayan Mool, Khash (Sugandhawala), Atish Meetha, Karanj Beej, Bakayan Chhal, Bawachi (Bakuchi), Nishoth, Khadir Sar (Khair), Bhringaraj Sukha, Adusa Patti/Panchang (Vasa), Indra Jau, Gorakh Mundi, Banapsapatti, Vijay Sar (Beejal), Vayvidang, Murva Mool, Aawala Kali, Harad Badi (Haritaki), Daru Haldi, Kateri Chhoti (Kantkari), Manjishtha, Dhaiphool, Gud, Jal (water), Amaltash Phalli, Chirayata Kadwa, Varun Chhal, Deodaru Guliya, Shatavari, Kutki, Patol Patra, Baheda Chhilka, Haldi, Bharangi, Giloya Sukhi (Guduchi), Kuda Chhal.
- Baidyanath Mahamanjisthadi Kadha is an antioxidant. It detoxifies the entire body.
- It helps maintain skin, hair and eye health.
- It helps to control the itching and burning sensation of the skin.
- It improves the complexion of the skin.
- It helps in healing wounds.
How to Use
You can have 4 spoons of the kadha with an equal quantity of water, twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the container away from heat and sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Is Manjistha safe for diabetic patients?
Ans: Yes, Manjistha is safe for diabetic patients as it helps to manage high blood sugar levels.
Q2. Is Baidyanath a trusted brand?
Ans: Yes, Baidyanath is an authentic and trusted brand. Baidyanath products are ayurvedic and known for their exceptional quality and consistency. There is a vast range of products from the popular brand that targets specific health issues and treats them effectively.
Q3. Will Baidyanath Mahamanjisthadi Kadha promote weight loss?
Ans: Yes, Baidyanath Mahamanjisthadi Kadha helps to reduce the fat in the body.