Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras Tablet 80
Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras Tablet is an ayurvedic medicine in tablet form that is primarily used for the treatment of various parasitic worms in the intestine. It is made up of natural and ayurvedic ingredients that also aid in other gastrointestinal related issues such as stomach ache, indigestion, etc. It is, however, to be taken under medical supervision only.
- Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras helps to get relief from intestinal worm infestation and its related symptoms.
- It also helps to aid stomach aches and indigestion.
- Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras is also beneficial in the case of Anorexia Nervosa.
- It can also be used as an anthelmintic as well as a blood purifier.
- Hing present in these tablets can inhibit the oxidising effect of free radicals in living cells.
- It is also helpful in swelling and inflammation.
Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras Tablet is mainly used in the ayurvedic treatment of helminthiasis, i.e. intestinal worm infestation and anorexia.
How to Use
Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras Tablet must be taken as directed by the physician.
- Avoid self-medication with this medicine.
- Take this medicine in precise doses and for a limited period, as advised by the doctor.
- Overdose of this medicine may cause severe poisonous effects.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, during lactation and in children below 5 years of age.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Q 1. Is the use of Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras safe for pregnant women?
Ans: Pregnant women may experience moderate side effects from Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras. Therefore, it is advisable not to take the tablets without the doctorâs recommendation.
Q 2. Is the use of Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras safe for children?
Ans: Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras has not been approved for use in children.
Q 3. Can Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras Tablet be taken with ghee or warm water?
Ans: Ghee can enhance the therapeutic effect of Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras. Therefore, it is safe to be taken with ghee or even with warm water.