Baidyanath Bawasir Malham is made with natural and Ayurvedic ingredients that work effectively to reduce the discomfort and problems that may arise due to haemorrhoids or fistulas. It works well for both bleeding or non-bleeding piles. Since the cream is made with safe ingredients like other Baidyanath products, it helps alleviate the painful symptoms of piles to make you feel better and comfortable. It has ingredients like Shudh Harital, Karpoor and Khadir.
- Safe to use.
- 100% natural and Ayurvedic.
- Temporary relief from haemorrhoids.
- Helps prevent swelling.
- Soothes pain.
- Aids in reducing itching.
- Reduces discomfort.
- Makes bowel movement easy.
- Cool and gentle on skin.
- No adverse effects.
- Sudh Harital
- Reduces piles and fistula symptoms.
- Provides relief from pain.
- Prevents burning sensations.
- Aids in decreasing swelling.
- Helps provide comfort.
- Reduces irritation or itching.
- Can be used for both bleeding or non-bleeding piles.
- Useful for fistulas.
- Makes bowel movement smoother.
- Reduces painful interactions with skin.
Directions for Use
- Clean the affected area before use.
- Pat dry with a towel.
- Take the required amount of the Baidyanath product.
- Apply it on the lower part of the anus.
- Apply it in the morning and before bed.
- You can also use it after you use the washroom.
- Be gentle while applying.
- Contact a doctor for an expert opinion on dosage.
- This is for external use only.
- Do not apply to any other part of the body.
- Keep it away from children.
- Keep the cream in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct contact with sunlight.
- Do not use it unnecessarily.
- Do not apply it deep into your anus.
- Make sure to clean the skin before applying the cream.
- If the bleeding worsens, seek medical help.
Q1. Will this cream cure my piles problem?
Ans1. This Baidyanath Ayurvedic product is effective in reducing the painful symptoms associated with piles or fistulas. It helps to prevent itching, swelling and other discomforts in your body. However, it does not permanently cure piles. It is only a temporary solution.
Q2. Are Baidyanath group products safe to use?
Ans2. Yes, definitely. Baidyanath India has been a forerunner in using Ayurveda in its products. All products are made with natural and organic ingredients to provide maximum benefit to users and are safe to use.
Q3. How many times in a day should I use Baidyanath Bawasir Malham?
Ans3. It is recommended to use this Baidyanath medicine once in the morning and once before you go to sleep at night. However, if the symptoms are severe, it is recommended to use it every time you use the toilet. However, do not use it all the time on your skin. Take a doctor's advice if necessary.
Q4. Can it be used for kids too?
Ans4. Well, the product is 100 % safe and natural; still, you should consult a doctor before using it for kids.