Baidyanath Abhrak Bhasma - 10 Gm
Abhrak Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from Mica. Abhrak Bhasma By Baidyanath Ayurveda Bhawan is a calcined mica fine powder. The mica undergoes rigorous purification through many processes along with the herbs which purify it. It is highly effective in asthma, urinary disease and skin diseases as well in improving digestion as well as a general health tonic as it contains natural traces of other minerals.
Abhrak - Abhrak Bhasma is a classical ayurvedic formulation that employs the use of Abhrak ash or calcined mica ash that can manage a quarry of health anomalies including sexual and reproductive problems, respiratory disorders, liver & abdominal diseases, mental and psychosomatic disorders. This potent mineral formulation is blessed with the ability to pacify the Tridoshas, i.e. Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Being a powerful Rasayani Dravya or ingredient, Abhrak bhasma not only provides adequate energy to carry out various activities but also has a calming effect on both the mind and body.
- It is helpful in digestive impairment and malabsorption syndrome.
- Disease due to Kapha dosha, asthma, bronchitis, fever, bleeding disorders, cough, cold, urinary disorders, diabetes, anaemia, skin diseases, splenic disorders, ascites and helminthiasis can be relieved with Abhrak Bhasma.
- It possesses anti-anaemic & anti-inflammatory properties.
- Baidyanath Abhrak Bhasma is hypoallergenic and does not have side effects if consumed in proper, correct and prescribed doses.
- It strengthens the immune response in the lungs, thus helping the lungs to fight back against infections.
How to Use
Adults can consume 5mg to 125mg with honey or milk or water twice a day or as directed by their physician.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not freeze or refrigerate it.
1. What is the use of Abhrak Bhasma?
Abhrak Bhasma manages various health issues like problems related to sex and reproduction, disorders that are related to the respiratory organs, stomach and liver ailments, as well as disorders that occur in the cognitive, mental and psychosomatic mindset.
2. Is Abhrak Bhasma good for the brain?
Yes, Abhrak bhasma helps manage mental weakness and depression which occur due to imbalanced Vata dosha. The Medhya (Brain tonic) and Vata-balancing properties of Abhrak bhasma help reduce the symptoms associated with depression and improve brain functioning.
3. Is Ayurvedic Bhasma safe?
Bhasma is safe to be used and efficacious for many disease conditions including liver diseases. Its observations have been made on heavy metal-related liver toxicity and drug-induced liver injury ailments of middle-aged men and Abhrak Bhasma has been proven beneficial.
4. How do you take Baidyanath Abhrak Bhasma?
Baidyanath Abhrak Bhasma is usually given orally mixed with honey, ghee or milk.
5. What is the price of Baidyanath Abhrak Bhasma?
Baidyanath Abhrak Bhasma retails for MRP ₹187.00