Axiom Jeevan Ras Karela Jamun Swaras - 1000ml
Axiom Karela Jamun Juice was first launched in 'Swaras' form (Real Juice Therapy) in 1995 by an Indian Doctor and founder of Axiom Ayurveda. The real juice therapy is blending herbs for its pure juices and with nothing added or taken out, these juices are extracted out in sterilised form, bottled with love for our consumers. It stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes, builds immunity and helps protect from cold, cough and purifies the blood and helps in acne or other skin problems. Axiom Karela Jamun Juice is helpful in digestion and diabetes. It boosts the body's defence mechanism thereby making the digestive system better.
- Pure extracts of Karela
- Axiom Karela Jamun has Karela, Jamun, Neem and Giloy which are linked to lowering the body’s blood sugar. This is because these herbs have properties that act like insulin, which helps bring glucose into the cells for energy. The consumption of Axiom Karela Jamun juice can help your cells utilise glucose and move it to your liver, muscles and fat.
- Amla juice helps relieve constipation in piles. Also, it helps in regulating bowel movements and helps chronic constipation. Bitter gourd acts as a hypoglycemic agent. It is a rich source of soluble fibre which helps in lowering the sugar level. It is an excellent source of dietary fibre. Regular consumption of bitter gourd contributes to relieving constipation and indigestion.
- Neem leaf purifies the blood, battles free radical damage, flushes out toxins, helps in insect bites and helps ulcers. Furthermore, the powerful anti-fungal, antibacterial properties of neem leaf powder facilitates in helping worm infestation, burns, skin disorders and triggers the immune system.
- Karela contains Vitamin C that can fight and flush away harmful radicals that can potentially cause harm to your body. This powerful antioxidant helps your skin from getting wrinkles and slows down the ageing process.
- Karela Jamun juice is extremely low in calories and is a great choice for those wanting to lose weight. It contains low amounts of fat and carbohydrates. It helps you from taking unnecessary calories.
How to Use
- Take the juice twice a day, preferably morning and evening.
- For infants 10 ml twice a day, 5-12 years 20 ml twice a day, 13 years and above 30 ml twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
1. How does Axiom Karela Jamun juice lower blood sugar?
Axiom Karela Jamun has Karela, Jamun, Neem, Giloy which are linked to lowering the body’s blood sugar. This is because these herbs have properties that act like insulin, which helps bring glucose into the cells for energy. The consumption of Axiom karela Jamun juice can help your cells utilise glucose and move it to your liver, muscles and fat.
2. What is the price of Axiom Karela Jamun Juice?
Axiom Karela Jamun juice retails for 280 INR.