&Me Pcos Pcod Tea For Hormonal Balance Weight Management (Lavender Chamomile )- 30 Tea Bags
Andme PCOS PCOD Tea is a fortified tea that manages hormonal imbalance in women, irregular cycles, weight and anxiety. It is an organic and herbal tea with aromatic Lavender and Chamomile flavour, suitable for daily PCOS care and detoxification. Andme PCOS Tea is enriched with organic, ayurvedic herbs, vitamins and minerals, unlike other PCOS/PCOD supplements. It is relaxing and de-stressing.
- Unique, organic herbal tea with a caffeine-free blend.
- Contains five Ayurvedic herbs and 14 vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D.
- Andme PCOS Tea is 100% Vegetarian. The tea is free of chemicals and does not contain any added sugar, preservatives or artificial colours. The production of this tea follows the standards recommended by FSSAI, WHO and NCBI.
- Ashwagandha and Vitamin C build immunity.
- Supports a healthy lifestyle and boosts energy.
- Organic Assam Green tea Leaves
- Taste Blend (Lemon, Chamomile and Lavender)
- Minerals & Vitamins Mix
- Ayurvedic Herb Extracts (Ashwagandha, Asoka, Garcinia, Lodhra, Shatavari, Turmeric)
- Hormonal balance
- Regular periods
- Helps in weight management
- Calms down cramps
- Reduces hirsutism
- Acne control
- Lavender and chamomile have calming effects
How to Use
- Boil filtered water.
- Add a teabag.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and sip.
- Use 2 tea bags per day for maximum benefits.
- Not recommended for Thalassemia patients and people following a low iron diet.
- Store in a clean and dry place.
- Don’t accept if the pack is open or torn.
- Please consult your doctor if you are on any other medication.
- Check the label for ingredients to see if you are allergic to any.
Q 1. When can one notice the benefits of this tea?
Ans1. To start seeing benefits, consume the Andme PCOS Tea regularly (1-2 tea bags a day) for 3 to 6 months.
Q2. What is the best time to drink Andme Tea?
Ans2. One can have Andme PCOS Tea every day either in the morning or evening.
Q3. Are there any side effects of Andme PCOS Tea?
Ans3. Andme PCOS Tea is a combination of ayurvedic herbs, vitamins and minerals, which are natural and should not have any side effects unless one is allergic to any ingredient.