Alvizia Milk Thistle 600mg - 420mg Silymarine Multivitamin- 60 Softgel Capsules
Alvizia Milk Thistle Softgel Capsules promote normal functioning of the liver. It acts as a detoxifying agent and helps you get rid of the chemicals and toxins in the body. It is a non-vegetarian product, meant for both men and women.
- It stimulates the regeneration of liver cells.
- It makes your bones and joints stronger and healthier.
- It plays a vital role in improving heart health.
- It helps to regulate the cholesterol levels in the body.
- It is a stabilizer of the liver cell membrane.
- It also encompasses anti-aging properties.
- Improves and regulates blood sugar levels in the body.
- It also boosts the production of breast milk.
- It also reduces the oxidative stress and harm caused by the free radicals.
- It promotes a healthy kidney and works to provide better bladder control.
- It helps to boost the immune system and keep you in good health.
- Silybum marianum
- Anti-Caking Agent
- Diluent(Maize Starch)
- Glazing Agent
- Anti-sticking Agent
- HPMS Capsule Shells
Milk Thistle embodies antioxidant properties and supports a healthy liver by increasing the protective glutathione levels. Milk thistle can also protect the body from oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals. Take this supplement for a healthy liver and to achieve overall wellness goals. It is an ideal liver detoxifier and accelerates the regeneration of cells.
How to Use
Take one capsule daily or as directed by the healthcare practitioner. The best time to consume milk thistle supplements is early morning, on an empty stomach.
- Read the label carefully.
- Check the expiration date before use.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not take capsules if the seal is broken.
Q1. How many Alvizia healthcare capsules come in this bottle?
Ans: This bottle of Alvizia healthcare contains 60 capsules.
Q2. Alvizia tablets can be used in which conditions?
Ans: An Alvizia tablet ensures skin health, bone health, facilitates weight loss, supports the immune system, helps liver detox as well as works for hangovers.
Q3. What are the side effects associated with using milk thistle?
Ans: The benefits of milk thistle outnumber its side effects. However, some of the common side effects that come with the consumption of milk thistle are indigestion, allergies, loss of appetite, gastrointestinal problems, bloating, abdominal pain, nausea and itching.