Acne Aid Face Wash Tube Of 60 G
Acne-Aid Wash is a facial cleansing foam that is designed for acne-prone skin. Acne Aid Wash is used to keep skin hydrated while removing excess oil deposits as needed. This is particularly designed for oily skin and will prevent dryness from developing in a patient's skin when used properly. The Acne Aid Face Wash can be an excellent face wash for an acne-free face. This Foaming Face Wash also provides a clear look to the face.
- The Acne Aid Face Wash also keeps the skin free from acne-prone infections. The face wash helps greatly in keeping away the infection and acne-causing germs.
- This face wash is also greatly effective in controlling sebum secretion. This face wash is a great help in countering sebum secretions and keeps the face free of sebum.
- Acne Aid Face Wash is specially formulated and is suitable for all skin types. The formulation is especially for acne-prone skin.
- The Face Wash prevents dryness during cleansing. It does not leave the skin too dry to cause discomfort. The face wash keeps the skin hydrated.
- Acne Aid is a hypoallergenic face wash and its special formulation helps in removing impurities and excess oil from the surface of the skin.
The key ingredients for the Acne Aid Face Wash are purified water, TEA lauryl sulphate 40%, sodium lauryl sulphate 100%, PEG 75%, Stearic acid, Lauryl poly glucose 50%, Glycerol. Methyl gluceth 10, Palmitic acid, Lauric acid, sodium hydroxide 100%, Methylparaben, Herbal fresh essence, propylparaben, disodium.
- Prevents dryness during cleansing.
- Keeps the skin hydrated.
- Removes impurities and excess oil from the surface of the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially oily skin.
How to Use
- Place a small quantity of Acne Aid wash onto the palm.
- Add water to make foam.
- Apply foam over wet skin in a circular manner.
- Leave it on for 15 seconds and rinse off with water.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Use it as directed by the doctor.
1. Is Acne Aid Face Wash good?
Yes, the Acne Aid Face Wash is a good face wash for acne-prone skin.
2. What are the main benefits of using the Acne Aid Face Wash?
The Acne Aid Face Wash prevents dryness of the skin during cleansing and keeps the skin hydrated. Along with that, it also helps to counter acne and removes excess oil from the skin.
3. Does the Acne Aid Face Wash control sebum?
Yes, the Acne Aid Face Wash is greatly effective in controlling the secretion of sebum.