Accu-chek Softclix Lancet 25's Pack
Acc Chek Softclix Lancing Device uses Acc Chek Softclix lancets to obtain a drop of blood from the fingertip. The penetration depth can be selected to match any type of skin.
The Accu-Chek Softclix is a small and easy-to-operate device that minimizes any painful side-to-side motion of the lancet, making the lancing process easy and virtually pain-free.
- Product Specifications and Features:
- Coating & Diameter: It has Silicon coating and a 0.4 mm diameter
- Less Painful: Uses the technology, which has been proven least painful
- Personalized use: Intended for use by a single person and is not suitable for testing different persons with the same device as this may lead to infections
- Fast & safe lancing for convenient use: The Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device is built for making the lancing process easy. Its rotatable cap offers 11 fixed depth settings for different skin types.
- Ensures precise entry: The precision-guided technology minimizes painful side to side motion. it’s thin-gauge, bevel-cut lancets help to ensure précised and smoother entry.
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the physician or on the manual
Read the manual carefully
Store in a cool and dry place
Keep away from the reach of children