3m Micropore 1 Inch Paper Surgical Tape
The 3M Micropore surgical tape measures 1 inch and is multipurpose. It can be used to secure dressings on the skin as well as on devices and appliances. The tape is made of paper and not rubber latex, thus it is breathable and light on the skin. It is also hypoallergenic, thus it does not irritate the skin. Its adhesion is gentle yet strong, so it can be used on wet skin as well. The tape once removed does not leave behind any residue on the skin. It can be easily removed as and when required.
- The 3M Micropore tape is made of paper and comes with an adhesion that is strong yet gentle on the skin.
- The paper material is very comfortable, light on the skin and breathable.
- Effectively secures dressing on wounds and can also be used on other appliances and devices.
- The tape is safe to use and will not cause any skin allergies as it is hypoallergenic.
- It is economical and meant for single use.
- It is used to secure small to medium-sized dressing.
- It is used to secure lightweight tubes.
- It is used to secure ostomy appliances.
- Effectively secures fragile skin.
- Can be used for repeated taping.
How to Use
- Remove the tape from its roll, measure the length required and cut it.
- Apply it on a dressing or tube or appliance.
- Rub the surface of the tape gently to secure it to the surface that it has been stuck on.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Store it away from the reach of children.
Q1. Does the 3M tape leave behind residue once taken off?
Ans: This tape is gentle on the skin and while it sticks properly, it is easy to remove and does not leave a residue.
Q2. Can the tape result in skin irritation and rashes?
Ans: No, the tape is made of soft paper and is hypoallergenic.
Q3. What is the use of this 1 inch 3M tape?
Ans: This 3M Micropore tape can be used for small to medium-sized dressings and securing lightweight tubing. It can also be used to secure ostomy appliances.