3 Ply Mask Packet Of 50
The 3-ply face mask has flexible ear loops and has a high level of breathability, making it good for use in medical facilities, laboratories, food establishments, as well as in other public places. It helps protect against dust particles and suspended liquid droplets in the air. These masks have a triple-layered design that allows seamless crimping and breathability. These masks are also free of latex and fibre free, such that people with allergies can also use them easily.
- Such a face mask is used in hospitals to help doctors, nurses as well as patients avoid untoward infections that can spread through the air.
- The World Health Organisation has also stipulated that these masks can help prevent inhaling viruses and bacteria found in suspended water droplets, like the COVID-19.
- In crowded places, it can help prevent the spread of viruses and bacteria from infected people.
- These masks also serve the purpose of pollution control such that they prevent inhalation of suspended particulate pollutants.
- They can also be used in industrial sites like mines and other construction areas to prevent inhaling harmful chemical fumes.
How to Use
- Unfold the face mask and place it on your face covering your nose and mouth.
- Ensure that the nose crimping portion sets firmly on the bridge of your nose.
- Pull the elastic ear straps and place them over your ears so that the mask sits snugly over your nose and mouth.
- The 3-ply mask is not reusable and should be disposed of after a single use.
- Do not use these masks for extended periods of time to avoid cross-contamination and resultant infection.
- Never let another person use the same mask that you have been using.
- Similarly, never use a face mask that has been used by anyone, even if it is a member of your family.
Q1: Should I still use these face masks if I have trouble breathing?
Ans: If you have breathing trouble, then it is advisable to consult a physician before beginning prolonged usage of such face masks.
Q2: Are these face masks safe for children?
Ans: Yes, they are absolutely safe for children unless they are suffering from some form of breathing problems.
Q3: For how long can I use a single-use face mask?
Ans: Once the inner lining of the face mask becomes moist to the touch, it should be discarded.
Q4: How many such masks should I wear at a time?
Ans: You need to wear just one such face mask at a time.
Q5: Can I reverse the mask and re-use it once one side has become moist?
Ans: No, you can never reuse a single-use face mask by reversing it. After a single use, it must always be discarded.