Zincovit Tablet 10's
By APEX LABORATORIES PRIVATE LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zincovit tablet is a multivitamin and multimineral supplement. It contains a combination of essential vitamins and minerals with the added benefits of Grape seed extract which is an excellent antioxidant. It is useful in treating and preventing vitamin and mineral deficiencies. It also helps in protecting the body from damage, improving immunity, metabolism and other body functions. It also promotes skin, hair, bones, healthy joints. Take it as advised by the doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Zincovit tablet contains vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 C, D3, E, Folic acid, minerals such as Zinc, Magnesium, Manganese, Iodine, Copper, Selenium, Chromium and Grape seed extract.
- Zinc is essential for maintaing body's defensive (immune) system to properly work. It also plays a role in cellular function, wound healing, metabolism of carbohydrates and for sensing taste and smell.read less
- It is used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin and mineral deficiency due to poor diet, malnutrition, pregnancy and after surgeries and operations. It also acts as an immunity booster and improves overall well-being.read less
- Vitamins are essential for immunity, good vision, nerve function, blood formation, and other physiological functions. These are essential nutrients body requires for overall well being. It helps in the growth, development, and maintenance of body structures, bones, organs and also plays a crucial role in repair and healing.read less
- Minerals are essential key components body requires for performing various physiological functions. They are crucial for cell growth & multiplication, blood formation, hormone & enzyme secretion, proper functioning of muscle & bone and nerve transmission.read less
- Grape seed extract has excellent antioxidant properties it helps in healing, protects cells from damage and may be beneficial in many diseases.
Uses of Zincovit Tablet 10'S
- For the treatment and prevention of vitamin and mineral deficiency.
- It helps to boost immunity and improve overall health.
- It has excellent antioxidant properties protects body from damage.
- Supports healthy joints, bones, skin, hair and proper brain functions.
Precautions and Warnings of Zincovit Tablet 10'S
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition, for instance, diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Do not use this supplement if you are allergic to any component of this supplement.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Zincovit Tablet 10'S
- Zincovit tablets should be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should not consume any supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Zincovit Tablet 10'S
- Zincovit tablets should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the tablets out of reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How many Zincovit tablets should I take daily?
A: Take Zincovit tablet as per your doctor's advice. Do not take more than the recommended dose of this supplement as this may lead to overdose.
Q: What are the side effects of Zincovit tablets?
A: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, and upset stomach may be seen as side effects. These are temporary and may disappear as your body adjusts to this supplement. If side effects persist, consult with your doctor.
Q: What is the use of Zincovit tablet?
A: Zincovit tablet is a Multi-vitamin and Multi-mineral supplement. It has a combination of essential vitamins and minerals along with Zinc. It used for the treatment of Vitamin and Mineral deficiency. It improve immunity and reduces damage to body cells from oxidative damage.
Q: When to take a Zincovit tablet, before or after a meal?
A: Zincovit tablet should be taken with food to reduce the side effects such as an upset stomach.
Q: Does Zincovit help in hair growth?
A: Zincovit a multivitamin and multimineral supplement with added benefits ofgrape seed extract which is an antioxidant. The constituents of this supplement may be useful for maintaing healthy body function which includes hair growth as well. However, it is specificaaly not meant to stimulate hair growth.
Q: Can I take Zincovit if i have hypothyroidism?
A: Zincovit is combination product and constituents if it can interact with other medicines used for the treatment of hypothyroidism. Consult with your doctor before taking this supplement.
Q: How to take Zincovit tablet?
A: Take Zincovit tablet as per your doctor's advice. You should swallow it with a glass of water. Do not break, cut, or chew the tablet. Do not consume it more than the quantity recommended by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Apexlab. Zincovit tablet. [Accessed on 06.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 06.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. Zinc. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 06.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin A. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 06.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin C. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 06.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin D. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 06.Nov.2020] (online)
- NCCIH. Grape seed extract. Health Information. [Accessed on 06.Nov.2020] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Thiamine. [Accessed on 06.Nov.2020] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Riboflavin. [Accessed on 06.Nov.2020] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Nicotinamide. [Accessed on 06.Nov.2020] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Pyridoxine. [Accessed on 06.Nov.2020] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Pantothenic Acid. [Accessed on 06.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. Magnesium. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 06.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. Chromium. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 06.Nov.2020] (online)
- NIH. Selenium. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 06.Nov.2020] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹13.5 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Copper(30.0 Mcg),Iodine(100.0 Mcg),Vitamin A / Retinol(600.0 Mcg),Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid(40.0 Mg),Grape Seed Extract(50.0 Mg),Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(150.0 Mcg),Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(18.0 Mg),Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(1.0 Mg),Vitamin E / Tocopherol(10.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(100.0 Mcg),Chromium(25.0 Mcg),Zinc(10.0 Mg),Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(1.4 Mg),Selenium(30.0 Mcg),Magnesium(3.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.0 Mcg),Manganese(250.0 Mcg),Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(1.6 Mg),Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(5.0 Mcg),Vitamin B5 / Pantothenic Acid(3.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Multivitamin and multimineral supplement|
Last Updated on: 12 Feb 2021 | 12:28 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved