Walyte Ors Orange Flavour Sachet 4.4gm
By WALLACE PHARMACEUTICALS
4.4g Oral Powder in Sachet
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Walyte Ors Orange Flavour Sachet 4.4gm Description
Walyte Oral Powder is a combination medicine used to treat or prevent dehydration (too much loss of body water). It is an oral replacement therapy of electrolyte and fluid in children and adults deve
loped due to dehydration associated with diarrhoea. It contains sodium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium citrate and dextrose, which belong to a group of medicines called oral electrolytes.
|You Save||₹0.68 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Dextrose(2.7 G) + Potassium Chloride(0.3 G) + Sodium Chloride(0.52 G) + Sodium Citrate(0.58 G)|
Check more medicines with composition as Dextrose(2.7 G) + Potassium Chloride(0.3 G) + Sodium Chloride(0.52 G) + Sodium Citrate(0.58 G)
Uses of Walyte Ors Orange Flavour Sachet 4.4gm
Walyte Oral Powder is used to relieve short-term (acute) diarrhoea and replace lost salts and fluids in order to prevent dehydration.
Precautions and Warnings of Walyte Ors Orange Flavour Sachet 4.4gm
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are giving this to an infant below 2 years of age with severe diarrhoea and vomiting.
- You have a medical condition of kidney disease or failure of the kidneys to produce urine.
- The symptoms persist for longer than 1-2 days.
- It is advised to avoid adding extra sugar or salt.
- Caution is advised while giving it to diabetic patients.
- The greater concentration can lead to Hypernatraemia (a high concentration of sodium in the blood). So be careful while diluting the solution.
Ingredients and Benefits of Walyte Ors Orange Flavour Sachet 4.4gm
- Walyte Oral Powder is a combination of four active components namely: Sodium chloride, potassium chloride, dextrose and sodium citrate.
- Sodium Chloride: It is essential to maintain the right balance of fluid and is used by the body for its normal functions.
- Potassium Chloride: It is essential to have an average level of potassium in the blood as it helps the kidneys, heart, muscles, cells and nerves to work properly.
- Sodium Citrate: It neutralises excess acid in the blood and urine and is also used to treat certain metabolic problems.
- Dextrose: It is a form of glucose that serves as an energy source.
Mode of Action of Walyte Ors Orange Flavour Sachet 4.4gm
How Does It Work?
Walyte Oral Powder is a combination of four active components sodium chloride, potassium chloride, dextrose and sodium citrate. It acts to replace lost fluids and minerals due to vomiting or diarrhoea. Thereby helping in treating and preventing dehydration....
Directions for Use of Walyte Ors Orange Flavour Sachet 4.4gm
- Please take this as prescribed by your doctor.
- Mix the contents in a glass of fresh drinking water and drink.
- For infants, it is advised to use only freshly boiled and cooled water at all times, if prescribed.
- This oral solution should be consumed within one hour once made up. If required, the refrigerated solution may be kept for 24 hours.
- Walyte Oral Powder must be used at a recommended dilution.
Storage and disposal of Walyte Ors Orange Flavour Sachet 4.4gm
- Store it at room temperature below 30°C.
- Keep it away from moisture and heat.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Walyte Oral Powder stop diarrhoea?
A: No, Walyte Oral Powder does not stop the diarrhoea, but it replaces the lost fluids and essential salts thus preventing or treating dehydration and reducing the danger.
Q: Is Walyte Oral Powder safe for pregnant and lactating women?
A: Yes, Walyte Oral Powder is safe for pregnant and lactating women. However, it should be used on a doctor's advice. If you are having vomiting, then it should be taken in frequent small volumes.
Q: Can Walyte Oral Powder be given to children?
A: Yes, it can be given to children after every loose motion. Consult the doctor if you have any concerns about dilution or how to make this solution.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- WALYTE CITRO SACH BIG
- WALYTE ORS ORANGE FLAVOUR SACHET OF 22GM POWDER
- WALYTE ORS MIX FRUIT FLAVOUR TETRAPACK OF 200ML ORAL LIQUID
- NEW WALYTE ORANGE FLAVOUR TETRAPACK OF 200ML ORAL LIQUID
- WALYTE L APPLE DRINK
- WALYTE APPLE SACHET 22GM
- WALYTE ORS ORANGE FLAVOUR TETRAPACK OF 200 ML
- WALYTE ORS RTD WHO LIQUID 200 ML
- WALYTE ORS MANGO FLAVOUR SACHET OF 22GM POWDER
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you