Tydol 75mg Tablet
Tydol 75 MG Description
Tydol is a prescription medication. It contains Tapentadol as its active ingredient. It is used for moderate to severe pain that is not responding to other medications. Tapentadol relieves this feeli
ng by blocking pain signals to the brain. It is essential to only take this medication on prescription by a doctor, at the exact dose and for the entire duration prescribed.
|You Save||₹20.90 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||For relief of moderate to severe acute pain in adults 18 years of age or older.|
|Side effects||Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Sleepiness.|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Uses of Tydol 75 MG
- For managing moderate to severe pain in adults 18 or older.
Contraindications of Tydol 75 MG
- If you suffer from significant respiratory depression
- If you suffer from severe bronchial asthma
- If you suffer from paralytic ileus (a condition in which the movement of the intestines is compromised).
- If you suffer from pain related to gallbladder problems due to a stone or obstruction.
- If you have a known hypersensitivity to Tapentadol.
Side effects of Tydol 75 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Tydol 75 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from any renal, heart or liver conditions. Your physician may need to modify the dose prescribed to you accordingly.
- You are on any medications; they may choose to prescribe you a different medicine or modify the dose prescribed to you based on this information.
- You have suffered from any type of head injury.
Mode of Action of Tydol 75 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tydol 75 MG
- Tydol tablets can be taken with or without food.
- Swallow tablet whole, do not split, crush, or chew.
- Take this medication at the recommended dose.
- Do not alter the dose in any way, as this may lead to undesirable side effects.
- It is necessary to take this medication only for the duration prescribed. Taking it for more than the specified time may lead to dependence and habit forming. The abrupt stoppage may lead to precipitation of withdrawal effects....
Interactions of Tydol 75 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Co-administration with Tranylcypromine or another monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor is contraindicated as the risk or severity of adverse effects can be increased. Taking them within 14 days of treatment is also contraindicated....
- Co-administration with SSRIs, SNRIs and tricyclic antidepressants is not recommended, as Tapentadol may increase the medicine's central nervous system depressant effects and precipitate a dangerous side effect called Serotonin Syndrome....
- Co-administration with medicines such as pentazocine, nalbuphine, and butorphanol is not recommended, as they may reduce the analgesic effect and/or precipitate withdrawal symptoms.