Brinzotim Eye Drops 5ml
Brinzotim Eye Drops 5ml Description
Brinzotim Eye Drop contains Brinzolamide and Timolol as active medicines. Together both these components work to treat conditions like glaucoma where there is increased pressure in eyes and which can
not be controlled by a single medicine. Use Brinzotim as prescribed by your doctor for stated duration.
|You Save||₹63.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Brinzolamide(10.0 Mg) + Timolol(5.0 Mg)|
Uses of Brinzotim Eye Drops 5ml
Contraindications of Brinzotim Eye Drops 5ml
- If you are allergic to Brinzolamide, Timolol or any other ingredient of Brinzotim Eye Drop.
- If you have known allergy to medicines of the sulphonamide group.
- If you are allergic to certain blood pressure-lowering medicines (beta-blocker group).
- If you have breathing-related disorders (asthma, COPD).
- If you are suffering from serious heart disease (heart failure, shock, second or third-degree heart block, sick sinus syndrome, sinus bradycardia).
- If you have a severe allergy of the nose (allergic rhinitis).
- If you suffer from serious kidney disorder.
- If the acid level of your blood remains high (hyperchloremic acidosis).
Side effects of Brinzotim Eye Drops 5ml
- Burning, itching or pain in eyes
- Blurred vision (for a short time just after instilling the drops)
- Altered taste
- Dry mouth
- Slow heart rate
Precautions and Warnings of Brinzotim Eye Drops 5ml
Other General Warnings
- You have dry eyes or any other problem related to the eyes.
- You are scheduled for any operation.
- You wear contact lenses.
- You have breathing difficulty.
- Poor circulation of blood (Raynaud's phenomenon).
- You have a history of allergies or if you are diabetic.
- You suffer from thyroid, liver, kidney or heart-related disorder.
- You have muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
Mode of Action of Brinzotim Eye Drops 5ml
How Does It Work?
- The normal pressure of eyes is maintained by a fluid called aqueous humour present in our eyes. In case of excessive production or obstruction in outflow of this fluid, pressure in eyes rises, leading to a condition called glaucoma. ...
- Brinzotim Eye Drop is a combination of two medicines, Brinzolamide and Timolol, which lower the pressure of eyes by reducing the production and increasing the outflow of aqueous humour.
Directions for Use of Brinzotim Eye Drops 5ml
- Use Brinzotim Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss an application.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after instilling.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper. Keep the dropper clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Brinzotim Eye Drops 5ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of oral tablets containing same or similar medicines as Brinzolamide and Timolol should be done judiciously, as it may add up to the side effects caused by the medicine.
- Antifungal and antiviral medicines should be given with caution.
- Blood pressure-lowering medicines and medicines for heart diseases should be administered wisely.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any interactions.
Storage and disposal of Brinzotim Eye Drops 5ml
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.