Z - Block 25% Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Gel, Spf 50+ - 50 Ml
Z-Block Sunscreen Gel is a broad-spectrum sunscreen containing Zinc Oxide, which mostly makes up for its composition. This sunblock is 100% free of chemical additives, making the product irritation-free and perfect for people with sensitive skin. Z-Block Sunscreen Gel has a unique Index Match Technology that ensures it to be non-opaque. It is also non-whitening, which means that it does not leave an ugly white cast post-application. It is easy to apply and gets absorbed by the skin, creating a protective shield against the harmful rays of the sun.
- Z-Block Sunscreen Gel contains Zinclear IM 25% (an effective form of Zinc Oxide) which gives broad-spectrum coverage and protection from UVA and UVB rays. Zinc Oxide has been proven by the USFDA to be the most beneficial cosmetic ingredient that protects the skin from sun damage.
- It gives a non-oily and matt finish to your skin after use. Your skin will feel soft and velvety every time you use Z-Block Sunscreen Gel.
- It is water and sweat-resistant for up to 80 minutes and is sand resistant. It is suitable to use this gel for kids above the age of 15 years.
- It can easily be applied, it is non-greasy and does not leave white residues on the skin.
- Zinc oxide 25%
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazine
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- This product protects your skin from UV rays and sun damage caused by exposure to the sun without skin protection.
Directions for Use
- On a cleansed, tone face, use a moisturizer before using Z-Block Sunscreen Gel.
- Apply the sunscreen generously on your face and dab it all along. Do not rub vigorously.
- Apply it 15-20 minutes before stepping out in the sun.
- Reapply after prolonged swimming or excessive sweating.
- It can be applied alone or under makeup.
- For topical or external use only.
- Avoid using it around the eyes or mouth.
- If there is any skin irritation that occurs, discontinue use and consult your dermatologist.
- Keep away from children in a cool, dry place.
Q1. Is Z-Block Sunscreen Gel good for oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin?
It is ideal for all skin types. It is non-comedogenic, non-allergenic and has no preservatives or harmful chemicals in it.
Q2. When can it be applied?
Apply frequently to ensure optimum sun protection, especially after swimming and drying with a towel. Before sun exposure, protect your skin with this sunscreen as it has SPF 50+ which makes it a very high multi-protect sun lotion.
Q3. Which is the best chemical-free sunscreen in India?
Z-Block Sunscreen Gel in India is one of the best sunscreens available, known for its non-comedogenic, matte finish, non-oily, no preservatives and 100% vegan properties.