Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Dalchani Paste - 80 Gm
Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Dalchini Paste is made with the perfect blend of 18 Ayurvedic herbs and barks to provide the best oral and dental care. Free from artificial ingredients and made with traditional Indian medicines, Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Dalchini Paste is an ayurvedic, antiseptic, astringent and analgesic paste that strengthens, hardens, and stimulates the gums, making them healthier. Its organic formula has proven itself for years and also helps keep problems like pyorrhea, tooth decay, plaque, tartar and cavity in check.
- Natural ingredients like Bakul help strengthen teeth and gums.
- Lavang helps control problems like tooth decay and bad breath.
- The paste protects from cavities, gingivitis, toothache, plaque, yellow teeth and bad breath.
- It removes tartar and plaque-causing germs and bacteria.
- The formulation of the paste is free of artificial ingredients and safe for all age groups.
- Akkal - kadha
- Jeshthamadh Ajwain
- The paste helps tackle oral problems like plaque, gingivitis, yellow teeth and more.
- It reduces bad breath.
- While maintaining oral health, prevents teeth and gum diseases.
How to Use
- Clean your brush under running water.
- Squeeze a generous amount of toothpaste on your brush.
- Brush in a small circular motion from the gums and go up and down.
- Continue for at least 2 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not swallow this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Q1: Is Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Dalchini Paste safe for kids’ use?
Ans: Yes, It is made of natural ingredients and it is completely safe for kids.
Q2: Does Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Dalchini Paste contain artificial dalchini flavour or the real ingredient?
Ans: This is made of natural ingredients only and does not contain any artificial additives or flavours.
Q3. Are there any side effects of Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Dalchini Paste?
Ans. There aren’t any side effects of Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Dalchini Paste but in case of any discomfort or allergic reactions to the ingredients, discontinue use.