Veet Pure Hair Removal Cream For Women With No Ammonia Smell, Normal Skin - 30g
Veet Hair Removal Cream is an efficient hair removal formula for normal skin types. Veet is the leading company in the industry of hair removal. Veet has grown and has continuously supplied the best quality products. Veet Hair Removal Cream for normal skin is a safe style to remove hair and it only takes a few minutes. Veet cream is easy to use and safe for many purposes. Veet price is very affordable and accessible. The main ingredient in the product is shea butter which leaves the skin moisturised for a long time. Veet cream also has a pleasant fragrance and doesn’t leave any malodour.
- Veet Hair Removal Cream is easy to use.
- Removes even short hair completely.
- Suitable for arms, legs, underarms and bikini lines.
- Leaves skin smooth and moisturised for one whole day.
- Breaking down the keratin structure of the hair follicle and breaks down hairs in minutes.
- Lasts longer than shaving even days due to innovative formula and safe ingredients.
- Also minimises future hair regrowth.
Shea butter and Lily fragrance.
- Easy hair removal.
- Affordable hair removal.
- Quick removal of even small hair.
How to Use
- Before you start using Veet Hair Removal Cream, it is recommended that you do a patch test.
- Take a small amount of Veet cream.
- Apply the cream on the surface from where you wish to remove hair.
- Leave the Veet cream for 5-6 minutes and then gently remove with the applicator.
- Wash off the excess with water and you will be left with silky smooth skin.
- Always read the instructions and safety measures mentioned on the product.
- Always do a patch test of Veet to understand how your skin reacts to it.
- Keep Veet hair removal cream out of the reach of children.
- Keep the Veet cream in a dry and cool place, away from sunlight.
- Do not use Veet Cream on scars, wounds and any open cuts.
1. Why do I have to do a patch test before using Veet Hair Removal Cream?
As everyone has different skin types, it is essential to be sure that a product is suitable.
2. What should I do if I have sensitive skin?
You should use the sensitive range of Veet hair removal cream.
3. What is the shelf life of Hair Removal Cream by Veet Company?
Generally, Veet creams have a shelf life of 3 years or check the packaging label for more details.
4. For how long should I wait to use Veet Cream for hair removal after shaving?
You should wait for at least 72 hours after shaving to use Veet hair removal cream.