Tree Plus Latex Examination Gloves Box Of 100
Tree Plus Latex Examination Gloves are high-quality medical-grade latex gloves that are used to shield your hands from contaminants and germs while engaging with patients and doing other associated medical activities. These gloves are ambidextrous and can easily be slipped onto your hands without any hassle. It protects the wearers as well as those who come in contact with them from transferring germs during cross-examination. These non-sterile single-use examination gloves are ideal for doctors, nurses and other hospital staff.
- They protect your hands from human discharge like saliva, mucous, blood and urine.
- They shield your hands while handling hazardous substances by acting as a barrier between your skin and the medical waste.
- They are ambidextrous, that is, they can be used on the right and left hands.
- Being single-use examination gloves, they can be easily disposed of after use which decreases the chances of contamination while the wearer moves from patient to patient or subject to subject.
- It protects both doctors and their patients.
- It also can be used by nurses, lab technicians and other hospital staff.
Tree Plus Latex Examination Gloves are primarily used in hospitals to protect the hands of hospital staff from a variety of germs and biomedical waste. They shield the skin from being in direct contact with biowaste like saliva, urine, blood and mucous and also from biohazardous substances. They ensure that the wearer is protected from the patients and vice versa. These examination gloves prevent doctors from contaminating their patients as they move from one patient to another. They are meant to be used only once and assures a safe environment for everybody who engages with hospitals.
How to Use
- Keep your hand flat.
- Pull the glove over your fingers.
- Spread out your fingers to align them with the finger holes in the gloves.
- Make sure that your fingers fit snugly in their assigned places.
- Pull down the base of the glove and adjust it around your wrist.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store this product in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- It is for external use only.
- Do not reuse the gloves. Discard them immediately according to the biomedical waste segregation rules.
1. Can I reuse these gloves if I did not come in contact with anything harmful?
No, Tree Plus Latex Examination Gloves should not be reused. It is meant for single use only. Please dispose of the gloves immediately after using them. Even if you think you have not come in contact with any hazardous objects, there is a possibility that you may have been exposed to nosocomial microbes which might be equally harmful. Hence, do not reuse these gloves after wearing them once.
2. How do I dispose of my used gloves in the hospital?
Every hospital will have a chart that indicates the protocol for waste segregation. The waste bins for biomedical waste are colour coded. Adhere to this protocol while discarding your gloves.
3. How many gloves are in one box?
One box of Tree Plus Latex Examination Gloves contains 100 disposable gloves.