Tang Orange Instant Drink Mix Packet Of 750 G
Tang Orange Instant Drink is a summer-appropriate drink that keeps everyone refreshed throughout the day and is enriched with the goodness of Vitamin A, B, C and Iron. Other than orange, it comes in flavours such as lemon and mango, making this drink perfect for summer. Each Tang Orange Instant Drink glass contains enough Vitamin C and other nutritional facts for a child's overall growth and development. Along with health benefits, its unique flavours are unbeatable.
- Just a sip of Tang orange drink, and it keeps everyone refreshed.
- Infused with the benefits of Vitamin A, B, C and Iron that plays a vital role in a child's overall development.
- Tang Orange Instant Drink provides an instant boost of energy.
- This drink offers great taste and acts as a summer beverage, along with all the health benefits.
- Orange fruit powder
- Acidity regulator
- Vitamin A, B, and C
- Food colours
- Keeps you fresh and energetic throughout the day.
- Boosts every level instantly.
- Helps with overall development and growth.
- Helps to beat summer with a refreshing taste.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Tang Orange Instant Drink.
- Pour the 2-3 spoons of powder into a glass or container of cold water.
- Stir the solution gently to remove any lumps.
- Serve the drink ice cold for the best experience.
- Keep this product in a dry and cool place.
- Pour the powder in an airtight container once opened.
- Do not place Tang orange Instant Drink Powder under direct sun.
- Keep this product away from kids.
- Please read the label carefully before using it.
- Do not use the expired product to avoid side effects.
Q 1. Do I need to add extra sugar to my drink?
Ans. No, it already contains sugar; therefore, there is no need to add extra sugar.
Q 2. Can I use soda with this solution?
Ans. Yes, add an equal amount of soda and water in the orange solution and serve it ice cold to have the best experience.
Q 3. Can a diabetic patient consume it?
Ans. Yes, a diabetic patient can have it, but in moderation. You should consult your doctor before intake.